Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Age cannot be overlooked since it comes with many disadvantages , but what is important is to overcome them and turn them to your advantage and also do what you like to do - I hear people especially in India saying look at her/him doing such an such a thing st his/her age...I find this a very narrow minded view ! Age is personal and it should be left to the person to decide what she or he wants to do with his life at any age and stage in life...

Actually people aboard begin their lives at 40 in a proper way. People are most mature and young when they feel it that way, age has nothing to do, this is matter of one's thinking and physical fitness. I still maintain that age is only a number, nothing to do with ones own capacity and capability, which is different for different people.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Age cannot be overlooked since it comes with many disadvantages , but what is important is to overcome them and turn them to your advantage and also do what you like to do - I hear people especially in India saying look at her/him doing such an such a thing st his/her age...I find this a very narrow minded view ! Age is personal and it should be left to the person to decide what she or he wants to do with his life at any age and stage in life...

Actually people aboard begin their lives at 40 in a proper way. People are most mature and young when they feel it that way, age has nothing to do, this is matter of one's thinking and physical fitness. I still maintain that age is only a number, nothing to do with ones own capacity and capability, which is different for different people.

Very true, they know how to live and live well at that and age doesn't figure out anywhere except on paper when it becomes a record...I agree age is what and how you personally relate to it ..I know of people in their 40's already calling it a day as if there is nothing more left in life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true, they know how to live and live well at that and age doesn't figure out anywhere except on paper when it becomes a record...I agree age is what and how you personally relate to it ..I know of people in their 40's already calling it a day as if there is nothing more left in life...

In Indian villages where the women (or men) who are better off for their environment and food feel old at 30. Maybe the merry early and by the time they reach in 30s they behave like too elderly. That is such a strange feeling for me when I see people behaving as if they have lived their lives while not yet 40.

keep a hobby in life and try to timepass in that ,it will help to be fit .
Leave any addiction like smoking or alchohol etc, your heart will be fit.

I always learn new things especially children songs and play with them. this keeps me young.
Spending with children will make you more younger i agree with it and if we are happy without stress and thoughts then almost you will look 10 years younger than your exact age..

For me age is just a number, See MF Hussain, who was as fresh as a Teenager until he breathed his last
My best friend is 17 months old son of my daughter with whom I spend whole day whenever he is with us. I have tried to be him almost 10 months out of 17, my best time. I feel like a kid in his company.

My best friend is my 17 months old son of my daughter with whom I spend whole day whenever he is with us. I have tried to be him almost 10 months out of 17, my best time. I feel like a kid in his company.

In this thread, I have already mentioned that the time spent with kids make anyone feel young. Suni51, Keep continuing this and be young forever. All the Best!!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
My best friend is my 17 months old son of my daughter with whom I spend whole day whenever he is with us. I have tried to be him almost 10 months out of 17, my best time. I feel like a kid in his company.

That works like a miracle definitely

That works like a miracle definitely

Healthy diet, morning walk, time spent with kids and your beloved ones can definitely keep your heart ever young.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.