Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not only heart, your whole personality remains young as long as you don't count years. Personally, I feel old only when others describe me by elders' title. As a boy, I would be called just by name or even half name. Later, People called me 'uncle'. Now small children even call as 'baba'. Also, I find that my contemporaries have all grandchildren and daughters in law. This give me the thought that I am also as old as they are. otherwise, I cannot know how old I have grown.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Not only heart, your whole personality remains young as long as you don't count years. Personally, I feel old only when others describe me by elders' title. As a boy, I would be called just by name or even half name. Later, People called me 'uncle'. Now small children even call as 'baba'. Also, I find that my contemporaries have all grandchildren and daughters in law. This give me the thought that I am also as old as they are. otherwise, I cannot know how old I have grown.

The time you spent with kids (especially kids of aged below 7) can definitely keep your heart ever young. Try to spend most of the time with kids.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The time you spent with kids (especially kids of aged below 7) can definitely keep your heart ever young. Try to spend most of the time with kids.

Age is only a number and numbers don't reflect your age properly. One is as old as he feels but it has nothing to do with age. Your as aged as you feel or as you pose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not only heart, your whole personality remains young as long as you don't count years. Personally, I feel old only when others describe me by elders' title. As a boy, I would be called just by name or even half name. Later, People called me 'uncle'. Now small children even call as 'baba'. Also, I find that my contemporaries have all grandchildren and daughters in law. This give me the thought that I am also as old as they are. otherwise, I cannot know how old I have grown.[/quote

I compete with teenagers in all the fields. It's a different thing if i fail or win all times. I play with them the antyakshari. They think i can sing only old songs. I surprise them with the latest songs which these kids do not know.. This gives a sense of youth
Not just love, a healthy diet with some exercise will also help in keeping the heart young :silly:

Mala Jaiswar
Age cannot be overlooked since it comes with many disadvantages , but what is important is to overcome them and turn them to your advantage and also do what you like to do - I hear people especially in India saying look at her/him doing such an such a thing st his/her age...I find this a very narrow minded view ! Age is personal and it should be left to the person to decide what she or he wants to do with his life at any age and stage in life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Love need not be always between two people. Love towards anything, that’s close to your heart will keep your heart young.
A heart that loves is always young. ~ Proverb

This is well said. I have heard this many a times. Young heart always do mistakes. They may get betrayed due to innocence.

I would say that the heart which has no feelings of love is matured. It is not at all easy to confuse them ever.
keep a hobby in life and try to timepass in that ,it will help to be fit .
Leave any addiction like smoking or alchohol etc, your heart will be fit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Not just love, a healthy diet with some exercise will also help in keeping the heart young :silly:

If you are in love that your heart is already getting disease. I agree with mala jaiswar.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Provided you maintain the tempo of diet and exercise
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.