Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I feel like Einstein. Simple example is of calculator I started using it during my engineering course and I am now so used to it that I do mistakes if someone ask me to do even the simple calculation. May be the day will come when we will be totally dependent on technology then will be a problem. :blink:

Never forget that this is we who made all computers and other gadgets also this is we who teach them to calculate. We shall keep teaching them but they will never reach to our level.

yes
not even the most intelligent , super fast super computers are not as complex and fast as human brains and nervous system. also, no other machine in the world functions in the same way a human body can do.

Meera sandhu
Technology may never reach that level. Simply because it's us idiots who create technology in the first place! But since Einstein guru has made this statement who are we to argue against it? He may be right! time will tell :whistle:

Technology creates many wonders. But also many disadvantages to the people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Technology may never reach that level. Simply because it's us idiots who create technology in the first place! But since Einstein guru has made this statement who are we to argue against it? He may be right! time will tell :whistle:

Not disadvantage but gives opportunity to misuse it. I think for fast task technology like calculator was designed but people misuse it by using it for simple reasons.

Not disadvantage but gives opportunity to misuse it. I think for fast task technology like calculator was designed but people misuse it by using it for simple reasons.

But by using it we loss our memory.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't think we will completely loss control on our memory.. I think man's brain is not so weak that merely using a calculator can loss his memory.. But I agree it can become sole reason for inducing laziness.

I don't think we will completely loss control on our memory.. I think man's brain is not so weak that merely using a calculator can loss his memory.. But I agree it can become sole reason for inducing laziness.

but not giving enough work to our brain can result in memoryloss and memory diseases
check this article
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/232-aging-and-longevity/20613-are-we-losing-our-memory.html

Meera sandhu

but not giving enough work to our brain can result in memoryloss and memory diseases
check this article
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/232-aging-and-longevity/20613-are-we-losing-our-memory.html

Yes @Sandhya I know that anything if not used can bring problems it can be applicable to legs or hands too. I feel that we should blame ourselves for not exercising our memory or brain including other parts of body. For that technology is not responsible it give easy solutions when there is no time or human can not be reachable. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Even I feel like Einstein. Simple example is of calculator I started using it during my engineering course and I am now so used to it that I do mistakes if someone ask me to do even the simple calculation. May be the day will come when we will be totally dependent on technology then will be a problem. :blink:

Never forget that this is we who made all computers and other gadgets also this is we who teach them to calculate. We shall keep teaching them but they will never reach to our level.

I agree with the point that it is we who made all these gadgets but sometimes I think technology will certainly make us feel like Einstein imagine the case of cloning if it gets successful then there would be lots of mess up as there would several person with same name and features. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.