Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
now also we are in a midst of technologies....world has seen a lot of developments in the past 50 - 60 years. many things that appeared in fiction stories are real stories now. even our kids are playing with such items.
we can't imagine where our world stands after 20 years....nothing predictable...
yet, let me make everyone remember, december 2012 is arriving.....haaaa.........hoooooooooo :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

This world has survived many Decembers. We are here and we will be here. I*'m not scared of December. But I 'm scared of Tigresses.
I don't agree that technology has made us lazy. It is entirely based on individual interest as some people do shopping only after seeing the product live.. while other prepare themselves for purchasing online. It is also misused by some and properly use by some people .. and we wouldn't have met if this technology is not there...
now also we are in a midst of technologies....world has seen a lot of developments in the past 50 - 60 years. many things that appeared in fiction stories are real stories now. even our kids are playing with such items.
we can't imagine where our world stands after 20 years....nothing predictable...
yet, let me make everyone remember, december 2012 is arriving.....haaaa.........hoooooooooo :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

This world has survived many Decembers. We are here and we will be here. I*'m not scared of December. But I 'm scared of Tigresses.

I doubt if that Vizag tigress has a Boddunan account :blink:
after all technology is very much advanced now and reaching everyone's finger tips now :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
The fear will never come true. Technology never reaches climax. The very process of developing and using technology creates generation of intelligent and smart people.

it's true "technology creates generation of intelligent and smart people". but we can't neglect the fact that we are losing our emotions, tears and true colours of love and binding somewhere, in the midst of technology.

Technology has give you worldwide friendship and relations in shape of social sites like Facebook and Twitter. Now People contact anywhere in world just at click of mouse. Now there is true spirit of international brotherhood (vasudhev kutumbukum). Nothing to fear.

Social sites like Facebook, Tweeter and Orkut provide friends across the world. But the physical touch between relation becomes the question mark now.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The day the technology would reach to its climax would probably be the last day of this earth. The process would never cease and as the great man foreseen it and said would be the day of idiots, because that day would be in imagination only.

There is noting like "Climax." Everything is relative. Nothing is absolute. It may be greater than yesterday. But not the greatest.. Tomorrow may be still higher but that's not the ultimate. What the great men said is right. That day may not be there.

That's what I feel, that day would never come because we are going to see a new development every day and the end would never come. Only the shapes would change.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Technology may never reach that level. Simply because it's us idiots who create technology in the first place! But since Einstein guru has made this statement who are we to argue against it? He may be right! time will tell :whistle:

Mala Jaiswar
Even I feel like Einstein. Simple example is of calculator I started using it during my engineering course and I am now so used to it that I do mistakes if someone ask me to do even the simple calculation. May be the day will come when we will be totally dependent on technology then will be a problem. :blink:
Even I feel like Einstein. Simple example is of calculator I started using it during my engineering course and I am now so used to it that I do mistakes if someone ask me to do even the simple calculation. May be the day will come when we will be totally dependent on technology then will be a problem. :blink:

yes Sanjeev,
do you know when we are giving less work to our brain, it is gradually deteriorating.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
that's the reason why we are becoming memory patients easily than before

Meera sandhu
The fear will never come true. Technology never reaches climax. The very process of developing and using technology creates generation of intelligent and smart people.

it's true "technology creates generation of intelligent and smart people". but we can't neglect the fact that we are losing our emotions, tears and true colours of love and binding somewhere, in the midst of technology.

Technology has give you worldwide friendship and relations in shape of social sites like Facebook and Twitter. Now People contact anywhere in world just at click of mouse. Now there is true spirit of international brotherhood (vasudhev kutumbukum). Nothing to fear.

Social sites like Facebook, Tweeter and Orkut provide friends across the world. But the physical touch between relation becomes the question mark now.

In fact, the world is like a global village today. I have my cousins and nephews living abroad. Many have such issue. Technology helps to contact the friends and relatives living at far off places at click of mouse. For this, we should be thankful to technology. In spite of technology, we still maintain physical relation with our nearby friends and others. Hence physical relation or direct communication with the nearby persons and Facebook contact with distant one is an ideal combination.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Never forget that this is we who made all computers and other gadgets also this is we who teach them to calculate. We shall keep teaching them but they will never reach to our level.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.