Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why do girls after marriage stop thinking about themselves and about their carrier after marriage ? I have seen many girls who are ambitious before marriage become dumb like, and stop thinking for themselves and live for others ?

It's true, after marriage girls give preference to their family and bury their dreams very often. Yet I feel, things have changed a lot if we take a statistics of past 10-20 years. Now boys are opting for career oriented girls most :unsure: :unsure:

Yes, generation is changing so as the interest of boys. All the family wants a girl, who does any job.

Want to make each day Accountable

Why do girls after marriage stop thinking about themselves and about their carrier after marriage ? I have seen many girls who are ambitious before marriage become dumb like, and stop thinking for themselves and live for others ?

It's true, after marriage girls give preference to their family and bury their dreams very often. Yet I feel, things have changed a lot if we take a statistics of past 10-20 years. Now boys are opting for career oriented girls most :unsure: :unsure:

Yes, generation is changing so as the interest of boys. All the family wants a girl, who does any job.

girls also have changed a lot.
They are now career oriented than before. They are choosing their husbands in the same way.....noting his profile, education, job etc

Meera sandhu

girls also have changed a lot.
They are now career oriented than before. They are choosing their husbands in the same way.....noting his profile, education, job etc

Only a job will not make any difference. I think that a good job is necessary. I won't think that my girl is doing some job or not. But a girl may think or will like to have such a husband, who is having good job rather than just a job.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is because marriage itself is considered a career as far as girls are concerned. For boys, this is just a family and social event and not beyond.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is because marriage itself is considered a career as far as girls are concerned. For boys, this is just a family and social event and not beyond.

no sir....now marriage is a money-making business for boys
Those good days have gone where boys used to dream of a beautiful and homely girl. Now he is thinking, "What will I get in return if I marry this girl?"...now beauty, honesty, goodness, homely...such factors are not significant as before, while choosing a girl.
Car, bank balance, home, property, etc are more important

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: fazelath Imraan

Those good days have gone where boys used to dream of a beautiful and homely girl. Now he is thinking, "What will I get in return if I marry this girl?"...now beauty, honesty, goodness, homely...such factors are not significant as before, while choosing a girl.

Marriage is also a business opportunity for boys and their parents. But married life is not considered a career for boys. There are 'housewives' and not 'househusbands'. This is the difference. But there may be very few exceptions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Marriage is also a business opportunity for boys and their parents. But married life is not considered a career for boys. There are 'housewives' and not 'househusbands'. This is the difference. But there may be very few exceptions.

come to Kottayam.
You can see long queues of Christian boys waiting for BSc Nurses, who are employed in gulf countries.
Most of them are just 10th or 12th pass.
while their wives work, they do all household works including kitchen and children :dry: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
it's better/profitable to employee a husband than a servant in gulf countries :whistle: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Rambabu, I don't mean dumb but they think about themselve, they think only for the husbands and kids

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Yes you right Sandhya Rani, to an extend its become a business for boys, but there might me few exceptions too.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.