The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
since there are various methods available to read other languages thr translators, this should not be much difficult although one misses the finer points.

is it easy to write articles in regional languages?
I think English needs less time, comparing other languages. :whistle:

Depends upon your knowledge and subject. This is as easy to write in any language provided you have command over it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

since there are various methods available to read other languages thr translators, this should not be much difficult although one misses the finer points.

Depends upon your knowledge and subject. This is as easy to write in any language provided you have command over it.

Better you knowledge, more better you can write. I love hindi and English, because i am having command on it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Better you knowledge, more better you can write. I love hindi and English, because i am having command on it.

but is it easy to type Hindi words without spelling mistakes.....

I think Hindi has 47-48 alphabets, malayalam 51, Tamil around 30-35.....I don't know about other languages :laugh: :laugh:
is it easy to represent using 26 English letters without spelling mistakes?

Meera sandhu

I think Hindi has 47-48 alphabets, malayalam 51, Tamil around 30-35.....I don't know about other languages :laugh: :laugh:

Frankly speaking being started to work here, sometimes i do forget the hindi translation of any english word. :laugh:
Hindi is my mother tongue and i also believe that we could write in hindi more comfortably than in English language.

Want to make each day Accountable

Lesser the leter more chances of committing mistakes particularly while you have similar sounding words like in English. You can write clorophorm in place of Chloroform. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is good. In future if I want to read anything in my language, I will use "Google Translation" facility.

While writing first article in Hindi, I had difficulty. But now with some practice, my speed has improved. Thisd is only a matter of practice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

While writing first article in Hindi, I had difficulty. But now with some practice, my speed has improved. Thisd is only a matter of practice.

i want to see Malayalam also added, so that I can kill you people with my poetic thoughts and literature :P
all my friends say so ;)

Meera sandhu

Just clear my doubt, do you need a special keyboard to type using google transliterate or our regular keyboard suffices?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i want to see Malayalam also added, so that I can kill you people with my poetic thoughts and literature :P
all my friends say so ;)

Thank god you warned . The day when you write in Malayalam, I'll make my escape to the nearest forest and hide myself.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.