Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Virat Kohali is a good player and already proved that he has skill and talent.

only in ODI and T20. I know he has scored 1 century in test match this year. No doubt he is good player, a player to watch always. I hope that he will come back in form in 4th test match.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes they have the skills as far as I feel but I don't think they perform as per their potential all the time they need to be consistent enough to prove their potential. :)
Our cricketer has a Skill but this Skill and performance is Temporary but not a permentally.
Yes they have the skills as far as I feel but I don't think they perform as per their potential all the time they need to be consistent enough to prove their potential. :)

I think same sj.. Yes they have skill, the thing they are missing now is form... Most of the player is out of form right now and that is making India hard to win. :dry:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I think same sj.. Yes they have skill, the thing they are missing now is form... Most of the player is out of form right now and that is making India hard to win. :dry:

3 big test matches have passed. What the coaches and other assistant are doing in the team? I think if it remains in 4th test, then lot of problems can arise.

I think it is all politics in selection board that is not giving chance for deserved players. For test matches lot of patience is needed which is lacking is most of the young cricketers..
It is Indian mentality to raise questions and making negative criticism on cricketers when team does not shine. If it wins, every players ae worshipped as Gods.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
It is Indian mentality to raise questions and making negative criticism on cricketers when team does not shine. If it wins, every players ae worshipped as Gods.

This is big problem in India. Our Media just highlights the Rising sun.

I think it is all politics in selection board that is not giving chance for deserved players. For test matches lot of patience is needed which is lacking is most of the young cricketers..

In Test Matches, picking the young players is too risky. As you said patience is the key. I hope that india will do good in future.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.