The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice information about micro jobs. I have never heard about it earlier and is these jobs freelance jobs or full time.

There are some genuine micro jobs and I guess being tech geek, you could do them well! But you have to do a bit of research before starting work because most are fake!

Yes its not easy to find out if the jobs are fake or genuine but I feel we can rely on some sites as I have heard from many people they are legit and pays to the member once they complete the tasks. :blink:

For earning some peanuts there are lots of genuine sites where anyone can participate.

No Rajani there are lots of genuine sites which may earn you better though you know how to earn from them. Blogging is one of the way where one can earn better as there are many people who earn good from blogs though they know what to write and how to promote their blogs. :blink:

I know that Sanjeev but what I am saying is for earning little amount their are good sites that pay you for clicking their ads, doing some tasks etc.. such jobs can be done by anyone. Micro jobs is something new so we can't expect it to be genuine without proper research.

Creating your blog and earning is completely different topic and I too know its advantages. :)

Let me put it straight- if you know your job and expert in your job you can earn big but that is time consuming and needs real skills to do that but there is no doubt that you can earn real big, bigger than offline jobs pay you..

Sunny you have forgotten one thing even we are skilled persons there are politics in each and every office they wont let us come up.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes its not easy to find out if the jobs are fake or genuine but I feel we can rely on some sites as I have heard from many people they are legit and pays to the member once they complete the tasks. :blink:[/quote]

For earning some peanuts there are lots of genuine sites where anyone can participate.[/quote]

No Rajani there are lots of genuine sites which may earn you better though you know how to earn from them. Blogging is one of the way where one can earn better as there are many people who earn good from blogs though they know what to write and how to promote their blogs. :blink:[/quote]

I know that Sanjeev but what I am saying is for earning little amount their are good sites that pay you for clicking their ads, doing some tasks etc.. such jobs can be done by anyone. Micro jobs is something new so we can't expect it to be genuine without proper research.

Creating your blog and earning is completely different topic and I too know its advantages. :)[/quote]

Let me put it straight- if you know your job and expert in your job you can earn big but that is time consuming and needs real skills to do that but there is no doubt that you can earn real big, bigger than offline jobs pay you..[/quote]

Sunny you have forgotten one thing even we are skilled persons there are politics in each and every office they wont let us come up.[/quote]

But that is not the point of discussion here, this is all about technical abilities for doing online technical jobs. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nice information about micro jobs. I have never heard about it earlier and is these jobs freelance jobs or full time.

There are some genuine micro jobs and I guess being tech geek, you could do them well! But you have to do a bit of research before starting work because most are fake!

Yes its not easy to find out if the jobs are fake or genuine but I feel we can rely on some sites as I have heard from many people they are legit and pays to the member once they complete the tasks. :blink:

For earning some peanuts there are lots of genuine sites where anyone can participate.

No Rajani there are lots of genuine sites which may earn you better though you know how to earn from them. Blogging is one of the way where one can earn better as there are many people who earn good from blogs though they know what to write and how to promote their blogs. :blink:

Creating your blog and earning is completely different topic and I too know its advantages. :)

I never favour PTC sites as they are not worth they pay very less amount for the work. But there are few sites where a person can earn far better if he gets a task there which matches with his/her skills. Proper investigation about any site before joining it always beneficial than repenting afterwards. :blink:
Thank you said by: Rajani K

I never favour PTC sites as they are not worth they pay very less amount for the work. But there are few sites where a person can earn far better if he gets a task there which matches with his/her skills. Proper investigation about any site before joining it always beneficial than repenting afterwards. :blink:

PTCsites in my view are a mere waste of time which do not pay in most cases for your efforts. They are on the net for fooling people.

PTCsites in my view are a mere waste of time which do not pay in most cases for your efforts. They are on the net for fooling people.

On the other hand I have heard people saying that they earn a lot from these PTC sites may be they too fool people to make them their referrals. :evil:

On the other hand I have heard people saying that they earn a lot from these PTC sites may be they too fool people to make them their referrals. :evil:

That is right, this is all about referrals game where they do nothing but add more and more referrals.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.