The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice information about micro jobs. I have never heard about it earlier and is these jobs freelance jobs or full time.

There are some genuine micro jobs and I guess being tech geek, you could do them well! But you have to do a bit of research before starting work because most are fake!

Yes its not easy to find out if the jobs are fake or genuine but I feel we can rely on some sites as I have heard from many people they are legit and pays to the member once they complete the tasks. :blink:

For earning some peanuts there are lots of genuine sites where anyone can participate.

If one is competent and knows his job he/she can earn online also as good as offline. The whole thing is constant researching and working genuinely. There is no reason to complaint unless one knows tricks of the trade.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had account in it but never worked in it i felt some difficult in it. When compared to other this is the best site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had account in it but never worked in it i felt some difficult in it. When compared to other this is the best site.

I would not ask you about the site you had account in because that is against the rules but there is no site with this name but this a common term for jobs which pay small amounts for small jobs although you are never sure of payments.

I would not ask you about the site you had account in because that is against the rules but there is no site with this name but this a common term for jobs which pay small amounts for small jobs although you are never sure of payments.

Yes sunny but change in the name of the site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Nice information about micro jobs. I have never heard about it earlier and is these jobs freelance jobs or full time.

There are some genuine micro jobs and I guess being tech geek, you could do them well! But you have to do a bit of research before starting work because most are fake!

Yes its not easy to find out if the jobs are fake or genuine but I feel we can rely on some sites as I have heard from many people they are legit and pays to the member once they complete the tasks. :blink:

For earning some peanuts there are lots of genuine sites where anyone can participate.

No Rajani there are lots of genuine sites which may earn you better though you know how to earn from them. Blogging is one of the way where one can earn better as there are many people who earn good from blogs though they know what to write and how to promote their blogs. :blink:

No Rajani there are lots of genuine sites which may earn you better though you know how to earn from them. Blogging is one of the way where one can earn better as there are many people who earn good from blogs though they know what to write and how to promote their blogs. :blink:

Micro jobs are altogether different from writing jobs although some of the sites use writing also as part of the jobs. Yes a few sites are good but you have to be a real technician to handle them.

there are many sites which offer reverse bid types, where the freelancer can offer what he can do...one such is (names not allowed- so I have deleted it)and there are several others... :unsure:

Micro jobs are altogether different from writing jobs although some of the sites use writing also as part of the jobs. Yes a few sites are good but you have to be a real technician to handle them.

Yes Suny one of our common friend Jenny Lee is doing well on these sites she also asked me to work on those but I could not find anything suitable for myself. :evil:

I know that Sanjeev but what I am saying is for earning little amount their are good sites that pay you for clicking their ads, doing some tasks etc.. such jobs can be done by anyone. Micro jobs is something new so we can't expect it to be genuine without proper research.

Creating your blog and earning is completely different topic and I too know its advantages. :)

I know that Sanjeev but what I am saying is for earning little amount their are good sites that pay you for clicking their ads, doing some tasks etc.. such jobs can be done by anyone. Micro jobs is something new so we can't expect it to be genuine without proper research.

Creating your blog and earning is completely different topic and I too know its advantages. :)

Let me put it straight- if you know your job and expert in your job you can earn big but that is time consuming and needs real skills to do that but there is no doubt that you can earn real big, bigger than offline jobs pay you..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.