Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If more people come together and are able to gather support from the masses, the ruling government has to listen ! If there is no response or even after all the outcry if they continue to be lax, the next incident might result in something much more serious than what happened this time..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If more people come together and are able to gather support from the masses, the ruling government has to listen ! If there is no response or even after all the outcry if they continue to be lax, the next incident might result in something much more serious than what happened this time..

Yes, Usha! There might be a situation when this government may have to use real cannon not water and the consequences would revolutionize to herald a new age of hope upholding the values of a true civilization!
16786_387452468010768_1720993342_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes, Usha! There might be a situation when this government may have to use real cannon not water and the consequences would revolutionize to herald a new age of hope upholding the values of a true civilization!

We can see the kind of commitment our politicians have esp CM of Delhi who is directly responsible for the recent incident that made many people forego celebrations..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgNJBCmJx44

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9559]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:( India have enough law to maintain law and order but the agency who is responsible for its application is not working properly.
A society which patronizes lawlessness by no other than the institutions which are meant to do otherwise is doomed to die a death most dreadful! Take a hard look at the performance of police and the judiciary you would understand what I am angling for!

These institutions are now in semi-comatose state. Never forget that our policemen were described as 'goondas in uniform' by no other than the police commission!

I agree that our society as of now looks as if it is going nowhere. The problem is that Police and Judiciary come directly under the respective politicians , so what can one expect ? Every time a peoples movement starts it gets scuttled somehow or the other...

@Usha

If memory serves me right, there was a committee under Justice Vohra on electoral reforms to bar the entry of downright criminals into the portals of our legislative temples but no political party has made an issue of accepting the recommendations of this committee. Today we are rightly vocal about injustices and cruelties on women but we have got to accept it is the general state of lawlessness which has created this crime-prone nation and it substantially owes to corruption so pervasive and cancerous in this country. I just just shudder at the thought, if the same bus which escaped all vigil were overladen with explosive carrying out a major terrorist operation in the capital!

I remember that committee, apart from forming such committee nothing else was done to improve the quality of the MLAs, in fact the only criteria is how much money they personally have and how large a fund can they raise for their respective parties! The committees are only to show the people that they are interested in making core changes and that they have sought expertise from renowned people in those fields, and no more. Whatever suggestions the committee may otherwise make will prove a deterrent to the money-earning machines that are installed in various places so they cannot not afford to implement those suggestions! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We can see the kind of commitment our politicians have esp CM of Delhi who is directly responsible for the recent incident that made many people forego celebrations..

It is just not at surprising because the respected Mayor seems to not understand the kind of songs this singer composes otherwise instead of dancing with him in a public function, she could have put in her time trying to find a solution to make New Delhi a safer place for women!! She is a really disgusting person and does not deserve to be a mayor!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is just not at surprising because the respected Mayor seems to not understand the kind of songs this singer composes otherwise instead of dancing with him in a public function, she could have put in her time trying to find a solution to make New Delhi a safer place for women!! She is a really disgusting person and does not deserve to be a mayor!!!

She is left to clap her own hands when it comes to taking a call on her thoroughly disgusting performance!!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.