Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Though the movies of present days are much improved where technical aspects like photography and sound effects are concern, old movies had their old charms. I too enjoy watching old movies. Those were the days when the movies actually had good story line and good songs with good lyrics.

Technical aspects of a film will not live in your heart for a long time, but a movie like Dosti that hasn't got any technical values live in your heart for eternity.

Ya, that's the reason why some B/W movies still stay in our heart. Now such movies like Mughal-E-Azam, Naya Daur etc are available in colour version. Yet we remember their original versions :)

True all those pictures you mentioned are Gems.

It may be some sweet memories that bind us with our past and childhood days. that's the reason why we treasure old movies, not for their technical features or story line.

Not exactly, at least for me. My liking of old movies was on pure merit of the picture. They are real heart stealers

lovely tunes, lyrics and singers of golden era..these are the factors that attracted me towards Bollywood...particularly Shammi's and Rajesh Khanna's movies.

am saying about my childhood thoughts. Later, Lataji became the most important factor of my attraction towards old.

Meera sandhu
It is really true that "Old Is Gold". I love watching movies of Rajesh Khanna, Amitabh Bacchan, Shatrugan sinha etc rather than of recent superstars..
AI have seen so many movies that I can't count. I remember that in early eighties I was in Assam. I made it a point not to miss any Hindi movie. So the black ticket seller also got advance from me. He would reserve a ticket for me and sell only after waiting for me for half an hour after commencement of show.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I like to watch old movies.

I like stories of old movie. I like Action movies of Amitabh's most.

Be positive
Though the movies of present days are much improved where technical aspects like photography and sound effects are concern, old movies had their old charms. I too enjoy watching old movies. Those were the days when the movies actually had good story line and good songs with good lyrics.

Technical aspects of a film will not live in your heart for a long time, but a movie like Dosti that hasn't got any technical values live in your heart for eternity.

Ya, that's the reason why some B/W movies still stay in our heart. Now such movies like Mughal-E-Azam, Naya Daur etc are available in colour version. Yet we remember their original versions :)

True all those pictures you mentioned are Gems.

It may be some sweet memories that bind us with our past and childhood days. that's the reason why we treasure old movies, not for their technical features or story line.

Not exactly, at least for me. My liking of old movies was on pure merit of the picture. They are real heart stealers

lovely tunes, lyrics and singers of golden era..these are the factors that attracted me towards Bollywood...particularly Shammi's and Rajesh Khanna's movies.

am saying about my childhood thoughts. Later, Lataji became the most important factor of my attraction towards old.

Well before Lata, the golden era started. . Nurjehan was the craze of that era and she was appropriately called as "Malika- e- Tarunnum, the queen of melody
When Nurjahan settled in Pakistan, Lata established herself in Bollywood. Actually Lataji was inspired by Noorjahan.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.