Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We must give chance to him as he is a young leader than others. We must watch until he was PM.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

:blink: I don't see him a PM of INDIA he need to be lot more mature to be a PM though anything can't be said. In my opinion congress is taking a risk by projecting him as PM if they do so. :blink:
We must give chance to him as he is a young leader than others. We must watch until he was PM.

Is there any need to take such a costly risk knowing fully well that he does not have the capacity to lead even a state leave alone a country....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When a person has not achieved even a SINGLE that is productive or positive and has done nothing other than raise controversies, why should he be given a chance as a PM? In my opinion, the post of PM is a culmination of tremendous efforts along with a host of other achievements that have proved beneficial to the country, and not just as a means for giving some innocent-faced man who could not even complete his own education his so-called chance!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When a person has not achieved even a SINGLE that is productive or positive and has done nothing other than raise controversies, why should he be given a chance as a PM? In my opinion, the post of PM is a culmination of tremendous efforts along with a host of other achievements that have proved beneficial to the country, and not just as a means for giving some innocent-faced man who could not even complete his own education his so-called chance!

let him become a minister first and make that section profit ;) :cheer: :cheer:
then we shall tell our opinion, if he is capable of becoming PM or not :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

then we shall tell our opinion, if he is capable of becoming PM or not :silly: :silly:

You mean profit for himself personally? Well, his family is engaged in exactly that business for last so many decades! :blink:

You mean profit for himself personally? Well, his family is engaged in exactly that business for last so many decades! :blink:

his family is already running in profit :laugh: :laugh:
am saying about this poor nation :silly:

Meera sandhu

his family is already running in profit :laugh: :laugh:
am saying about this poor nation :silly:

Oh That! you are asking for too much Sandhya!! It is out of fashion to actually DO something about the POOR NATION and it is a trend to only make big speeches about it!!! :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.