Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sanjeev
Love lies in eyes Sanjeev....no more prof needed, it's a language spoken between two hearts and expressed through eyes...
Valentine month is just to begin and I think, you are in a romantic mood

Yes, i see that romantic mood springing right from now!

we always prove our love in our way but the person whom we love doesnt even like it. the love must be proved in the way which the loved person wants to see.

Oh Swetha is enjoying as her marriage is very near.

Sasi, do you know my father in law opposing our marriage?

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
2. i dont have a proper job
3. i am overweight

Our education system doesnt support liberal love. I am very surprised to see , people see even such things among 2 people in love, bah, i hate my life now!

This is surprising today also people care for caste. :evil:

will you approve your kids' marriage if they choose persons from another caste :P ?

It depends how the person would be. Of course won't mind a person from another caste if he/she is good one. :blink:
@Sanjeev
Love lies in eyes Sanjeev....no more prof needed, it's a language spoken between two hearts and expressed through eyes...
Valentine month is just to begin and I think, you are in a romantic mood

Yes, i see that romantic mood springing right from now!

we always prove our love in our way but the person whom we love doesnt even like it. the love must be proved in the way which the loved person wants to see.

Oh Swetha is enjoying as her marriage is very near.

Sasi, do you know my father in law opposing our marriage?

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
2. i dont have a proper job
3. i am overweight

Our education system doesnt support liberal love. I am very surprised to see , people see even such things among 2 people in love, bah, i hate my life now!

Don't hate your life. Hate those who hold such primitive thoughts and prove they are wrong.
No it's not. it is a feeling to feel.
If you proved or are able to prove your love with anyone, That love can't be considered true love according to me.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Some things in life cant be expressed, they are just felt...
That's why love can't be proved, its a command of faith in its uniqueness
Yes rightly said, not easy to do it. That's may be because love cannot be seen physically. It can only be felt. If the one who we need to make it feel is insensitive, proving it becomes all the more difficult.
Silence is the mother tongue of love. Love never wants it to be proved. It is the only language which can share things mutually (mutual understanding without any communication (oral or written).

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Love does not need any proof.if anyone loves us we can easily understand their feeling towards us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If you proved or are able to prove your love with anyone, That love can't be considered true love according to me.

You mean a love that has been proved beyond any doubt is no love? That is strange but then who knows??

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Love does not need any proof.if anyone loves us we can easily understand their feeling towards us.

Even I agree with it. If someone has to tell that he/she loves a person than I am afraid its not love as either you lack something or he/she lacks something as can't understand your feelings. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.