Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sanjeev
Love lies in eyes Sanjeev....no more prof needed, it's a language spoken between two hearts and expressed through eyes...
Valentine month is just to begin and I think, you are in a romantic mood

Yes, i see that romantic mood springing right from now!

we always prove our love in our way but the person whom we love doesnt even like it. the love must be proved in the way which the loved person wants to see.

Oh Swetha is enjoying as her marriage is very near.

Sasi, do you know my father in law opposing our marriage?

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
2. i dont have a proper job
3. i am overweight

Our education system doesnt support liberal love. I am very surprised to see , people see even such things among 2 people in love, bah, i hate my life now!

Swetha Shenoy
@Sanjeev
Love lies in eyes Sanjeev....no more prof needed, it's a language spoken between two hearts and expressed through eyes...

we always prove our love in our way but the person whom we love doesnt even like it. the love must be proved in the way which the loved person wants to see.

have you read my article, language of love...
Do read it once to get a few tips... :cheer: ;) :P
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/society-and-relationships/257-interpersonal-communication/21545-language-of-love-%E2%80%93-start-learning-today-itself.html

Meera sandhu
@Sanjeev

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
3. i am overweight

Our education system doesnt support liberal love. I am very surprised to see , people see even such things among 2 people in love, bah, i hate my life now!

This is surprising today also people care for caste. :evil:
@Sanjeev

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
3. i am overweight

This is really a bad news.

I wont agree with him for the following reasons.
According to Caste:

When he born to a unknown mother how can he talk about caste.

According to Job:

Job is neccesary but you have talent it is not easy to get a job

And over weight:

This can be reduce easily I will give you a tip but when you do this drink lot of butter milk and coconut water.

This is not good for your father in law. Then what your hubby is telling about this one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Sanjeev

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
3. i am overweight

caste..you can't change it now ;) :P
but you can reduce your weight...buy a mosquito bat to practise every evening for one hour :laugh: :laugh: and job, work in Boddunan and participate in contest :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
@Sanjeev

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
3. i am overweight

This is surprising today also people care for caste. :evil:

will you approve your kids' marriage if they choose persons from another caste :P ?

Meera sandhu
@Sanjeev

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
3. i am overweight

but you can reduce your weight...buy a mosquito bat to practise every evening for one hour :laugh: :laugh: and job, work in Boddunan and participate in contest :laugh: :laugh:

Sandhya dont play jokes now she is in sad mood. :angry: :angry: :angry:

@Sanjeev

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
3. i am overweight

I know, she is not a sensitive person...
Pyar Kiya to darna kya....?
It needs a lot of courage and withstanding power to make love stories fruitful......it's not an easy one.
each lover needs to face a lot of difficulties...... :P

Meera sandhu
@Sanjeev

He stated 3 reasons

1. caste
3. i am overweight

I know, she is not a sensitive person...
Pyar Kiya to darna kya....?
It needs a lot of courage and withstanding power to make love stories fruitful......it's not an easy one.
each lover needs to face a lot of difficulties...... :P

Love cannot be accepted by parents until they face problems with the children.

@swetha
Stay firm with your decision even if it takes a lot of time...your parents will approve.
let me tell you the love story of my dearest friend who was classmate during PG. He fell in love with a girl who comes to the same church, so from his neighbourhood. everything was OK for his parents except financial background of the girl. Girl's parents had no problems. I came to know about his love story during my third sem classes, long back in 2001 or 2002.
actually he is from a finacially sound family and his father want a lot of dowry. soon after MCA, he got a job in a gulf country. yet his marriage happened only 2 years back. both these lovers waited for years to get a nod from his father. Father had to give in at last, as his son was not willing to marry any girl. thus after PG it took almost 7-8 years for marriage. so, before their stern decision, parents had to give in.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.