The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I don't know what to say as I don't write much of the articles but definitely I too feel the site takes lot of time to approve articles and somewhere I too feel that few of the nice articles don't get CC they deserve and some of the articles get CC which they don't deserve but nothing can't be said as everything is in the hands of admin and he knows better as he is running this site. :blink:

travel and destination is a bit difficult topic to write as it needs a lot of facts to integrate.
even if I had more than 30 - 40 written articles on 'happy journey' in my hand, i could manage to submit only 9 till now though I work hard for more than 10 hours daily :dry:
writing on unfamiliar things really takes a lot of time. articles i prepared about Kerala destination spots are rarest of rarest, not available on net, yet I provided the best information I can give :)

I have read your articles and yes they are nicely written and you really have done lots of efforts in writing those. :)

Never mind still you have half day left you can write a small article which may get you at least 30 Rs :blink:

Finally, I have completed it.... now also, net is going out frequently
I want to make it special, that's why I decided to present it in a unique form. It contains around 3800 words too. needed a full day to complete

Ooty's beauty in two derivatives... :P
you might be wondering why is it so, every reader should feel the same

Meera sandhu
Even I don't know what to say as I don't write much of the articles but definitely I too feel the site takes lot of time to approve articles and somewhere I too feel that few of the nice articles don't get CC they deserve and some of the articles get CC which they don't deserve but nothing can't be said as everything is in the hands of admin and he knows better as he is running this site. :blink:

travel and destination is a bit difficult topic to write as it needs a lot of facts to integrate.
even if I had more than 30 - 40 written articles on 'happy journey' in my hand, i could manage to submit only 9 till now though I work hard for more than 10 hours daily :dry:
writing on unfamiliar things really takes a lot of time. articles i prepared about Kerala destination spots are rarest of rarest, not available on net, yet I provided the best information I can give :)

I have read your articles and yes they are nicely written and you really have done lots of efforts in writing those. :)

Never mind still you have half day left you can write a small article which may get you at least 30 Rs :blink:

Finally, I have completed it.... now also, net is going out frequently
I want to make it special, that's why I decided to present it in a unique form. It contains around 3800 words too. needed a full day to complete

Ooty's beauty in two derivatives... :P
you might be wondering why is it so, every reader should feel the same

Congratulation on your completion? how many this time?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually everyone has put a lot of effort this time and presented a lot of wonderful articles. as cash credits were reduced, we had to work double to reach the minimum standards...

@editors
Can you please check that last submitted one to know if it's approved or not.
If not approved, am gone from contest.....
I have submitted only 10 this time, but took lot of effort than before. one day exclusive for 1 article

Meera sandhu
If any of the authors have any complaints about CC, forums are not the right place. Contact admin or support. This topic is locked here at this point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Mary
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.