Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It has been a sad day today. The son of my sister's brother-in-law passed away this morning :( He had a craze for driving bikes even when he was still learning. He was only in 11th std. and wouldn't mind without a bike. He had already lost his father 8 years back and now this happened. How silly of his mother who also agreed to give him a bike even when he was not 18! It is sad and unfortunate, but against law. There is nothing the family can do now. They don't have any legal background to make a case in court of law.

That is really sad and this is not the first time such a thing has happened all because of the parents carelessness and thoughtlessness...The mother must have been indulgent thinking that nothing will happen but now I can imagine how she must feel ! Of course legally they cannot do anything, but the greatest tragedy is losing the child...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It has been a sad day today. The son of my sister's brother-in-law passed away this morning :( He had a craze for driving bikes even when he was still learning. He was only in 11th std. and wouldn't mind without a bike. He had already lost his father 8 years back and now this happened. How silly of his mother who also agreed to give him a bike even when he was not 18! It is sad and unfortunate, but against law. There is nothing the family can do now. They don't have any legal background to make a case in court of law.

That is really sad and this is not the first time such a thing has happened all because of the parents carelessness and thoughtlessness...The mother must have been indulgent thinking that nothing will happen but now I can imagine how she must feel ! Of course legally they cannot do anything, but the greatest tragedy is losing the child...

Yes, it is not the first instance and unfortunately, it might not even be the last. People just aren't ready to learn from examples they see around them. A family or a person can bear any loss, but one cannot undo the loss of their dear ones.

Yes, it is not the first instance and unfortunately, it might not even be the last. People just aren't ready to learn from examples they see around them. A family or a person can bear any loss, but one cannot undo the loss of their dear ones.

In spite of everyone knowing that there are rules and our roads are deadly and there are any number of blood thirsty drivers out there, why do parents dont take care? I remember my own son pleading with me to let him ride a two wheeler and even going on the road with his friends without my knowledge, but I had a proper talk with him when I came to know about it and told him to practice on the grounds and get a licence before taking it on the road, which thankfully he did.... we have to dissuade them for their own good , all it takes is a fraction of a second ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

In spite of everyone knowing that there are rules and our roads are deadly and there are any number of blood thirsty drivers out there, why do parents dont take care? I remember my own son pleading with me to let him ride a two wheeler and even going on the road with his friends without my knowledge, but I had a proper talk with him when I came to know about it and told him to practice on the grounds and get a licence before taking it on the road, which thankfully he did.... we have to dissuade them for their own good , all it takes is a fraction of a second ...

You are a fortunate mother to have such a son who abide by you. There aren't such people around like you. Some are unfortunate enough to lose their dear ones. I am sure if parents show maturity and have talk with their kids and spend some time with them, they will listen.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

You yourself said the cause for this malady. Just a simple question. Can any young man in a family act without the knowledge and consent of the elders and the their financial aid? For every undoing of youth, indirectly or directly there is a cause and that cause is invariably in most of the cases is linked with the elders.

You yourself said the cause for this malady. Just a simple question. Can any young man in a family act without the knowledge and consent of the elders and the their financial aid? For every undoing of youth, indirectly or directly there is a cause and that cause is invariably in most of the cases is linked with the elders.

I am really taking a neutral position on this issue. I do feel sorry for the mother and at the same time feel like totally blaming her. But kids are such stubborn these days, it is difficult to control them. Saying it is easy. But the fear of them doing something cannot be avoided at all.
Blaming to any is not right but this may be better to take care of children.,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Blaming to any is not right but this may be better to take care of children.,

Well, use the word blame or not, but someone should be held accountable for such things, isn’t it? Of course, parents do take care of their children. But at times, they too have to back off.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.