Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Without naming any product or company, I am curious to know, if the fairness products really work? I mean how can a black person become fair with the use of just creams?

let SRK say is first..afterall, he is using fair and lovely of males ;) ;)

abhi, can you please edit the spelling mistake of the title?

What spelling mistake, Sandhyaji and where is it exactly? Is it anywhere here "Do faireness products really work?" Should it be "fairness"? Please clarify.

Obviously, 'faireness' needs be corrected as 'fairness'. I shall correct this. I agree that certain products containing natural herbs are good for skin health and may also bring some fairness.

Ok, thanks for correcting this one. I have also heard about natural remedies to augment the fairness. But the chemical substances in the modern creams can harm the body. One needs to be careful about this.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Fairness product just works for only some hours.After some time we used to get our normal skin color.So useless.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Fairness product just works for only some hours.After some time we used to get our normal skin color.So useless.

That's right. The effect is pretty temporary. However, the makeup isn't washed, it can last longer than before. Ultimately, we get back the skin complexion as you rightly pointed out.
skin color , bald and grey hair are from our genes. it has no medicine. the weak area is exploited by market products. have moral and ethical code, it will improve your aura. graceful look is a gift.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
skin color , bald and grey hair are from our genes. it has no medicine. the weak area is exploited by market products. have moral and ethical code, it will improve your aura. graceful look is a gift.

I didn't understand what moral and ethical code you were talking about? Did you mean that the companies should be abiding by the moral and ethical code and not advertise their creams?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.