Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I recommend keeping ourselves away from this type of messages is good for us.

Yes . Now a message coming that You have won 100,000.000 doller and send some reply.
I think all are bogus.

I always receive such messages in my inbox telling me that I have won some hundred thousand GBP, etc. however, I have never paid attention to such mails. I make sure that I delete them as fast as I can.
:) Nice suggestion. I will try it,
[quotge="Sharmistha Banerjee" post=326557]i also received many times such offer of winning talktime not more than Rs 50.But five hundred is too much.Any way if you receive such message contact directly with customer care.[/quote]
B) Honestly speaking some time I want to check but on next moment I think what happen if some stolen balance which mobile have.
During suffering many time I recd message of wining free mobile recharge of Rs. 500. I never accept this offer and try to charge mobile with it. I want to know that such type offers are fraud or genuine.

I have never come across any such offers until today except small time offers like Rs 35 or at the most Rs 50/.But on the other hand have been charged with huge amounts for multiple messages obviously unwanted , that I dint even open...

Yes . Now a message coming that You have won 100,000.000 doller and send some reply.
I think all are bogus.

I always receive such messages in my inbox telling me that I have won some hundred thousand GBP, etc. however, I have never paid attention to such mails. I make sure that I delete them as fast as I can.

Yours is a 'Yahoo special' problem, gmail is free from such mails.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think all are bogus.

Yours is a 'Yahoo special' problem, gmail is free from such mails.

Oh yes, how do you know that? I always got the messages only on Yahoo. However, I have even forgotten my yahoo id and password ever since I switched over to Gmail. Gmail rocks!!! And I never got even a single such mail.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.