Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the people say life is a gift. But when we are not living according to our wish then what is there in the meaning of life. so that means others are also living their life and our life.

Life is a gift but to whom? You came to existence only on your birth. So your life may be gift to your parents. That is why birth of a child is celebrated by parents whereas the new life (child Born) is quite innocent and does not know any gift.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Life is avast sea where there are many ups and downs like the waves of the river.Life is a challenge.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Life may be a gift for some one and for some one it will be punishment. It depends up the fate written by the god

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Life may be a gift for some one and for some one it will be punishment. It depends up the fate written by the god

There is no GOD. we just believe it. In the same way, there is no one to snatch our fate. We create and destroy our self. So, just think in creating your fate.

There is NO Secret Ingredient. It is just we within.

Want to make each day Accountable

For me life is very precious. I know i won't get this life and i want to live this to fullest. So, I am enjoying every moment. We all should enjoy our life. More you will enjoy your life, more you will attract happiness in your life.
I have experienced it and every time i be in this happiness.

Want to make each day Accountable

what you have said may be true in some situations, but in some situations people snatch others life by dominating.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.