Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it hurts when you see people listening to you but can't help or don't help you out. I normally don't expect much from people. :)

Expectations are the root of misery. The more you expect from someone, the more hurt one gets (if the person doesn't listen). I guess you are on the right path when you said "I normally don't expect much from people:.
It is always better to keep silent unless others' help in any manner is required or they are concerned.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
It is always better to keep silent unless others' help in any manner is required or they are concerned.

Many people have advocted silence, but hardly any one takes it seriously. One mouth and two ears - speak less and listen more. But how many follow this? When there is a help needed, speaking then is alright.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Its better to keep silent when you find that no one understand you.because those who cannot understand your feelings its useless to make them understand what you actually want to express.

Sharmistha Banerjee
yes, you right sharmistha. Avoiding people who are not understanding us is the best thing which a person should do to the persons who are not understanding he or she

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Its better to keep silent when you find that no one understand you.because those who cannot understand your feelings its useless to make them understand what you actually want to express.

That's right. At times, it is not easy to make someone bring on the same thinking line as we. I too take the same approach whenever I feel I can't bring someone on the same wavelength.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.