:( Before two day here one ward member of municipal ward member committee arrested by police for gambling. He try to influence policy that I am of ruling party so don't arrest me. But policy arrest him. But I think police release him without registering any case. So I want to say people join political party to use their influence for wrong deeds like violation of traffic rules, gambling, etc.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is nothing new. Many gundas, illiterate and uneducated people are known to join political parties in our country and then these become a nuisance. There have been many instances, and I will not pin point anybody in particular. :blush:

Mala Jaiswar
Often, the unsocial and criminal elements join political party- especially the ruling party in state or center just to enhance their influence. Also when the ruling party changes, they change the party as well. It is for political parties to check this misuse of their organization.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's nothing strange Anil......it's only a daily story of our country

Meera sandhu
:( Before two day here one ward member of municipal ward member committee arrested by police for gambling. He try to influence policy that I am of ruling party so don't arrest me. But policy arrest him. But I think police release him without registering any case. So I want to say people join political party to use their influence for wrong deeds like violation of traffic rules, gambling, etc.

I think it is wrong to come up with a general statement like that. No doubt there are many politician who are misusing the power but at the same time, some politician are also working sincerely to bring a positive change in the society. As Gulshanji had said, it is the responsibility of the concerned political party to check such behaviour.

Anil, you knew it very late. All are aware including babes in the cradle about the evil designs of these political buffoons.
Now a days no one is joining in political parties to serve people but earning a lot for their and their future generations.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This happens everywhere and for anything including crimes. A MLA's son fully drunk once hit a lady we known, she was several injured and almost the front of her body was fully wounded. The MLA used his influence and escaped without paying a single penny for the injured. in addition to that the lady lost all the jewelery she was wearing in the accident.
This is normal political people influence every one with their position even the relatives and friend too escape from law because of their connections with political leaders which is very sad in our country. I remember the son of DP singh former leader of UP was arrested in murder case of Jessica Lal and was arrested but was given punishment after several years as he used his influence. Breaking traffic rules is very small thing when one can escape from the murder case too using his/her connection with political leaders. :evil:
General members don't get any advantage but leaders use their power in everywhere to get some illegal advantage.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
General members don't get any advantage but leaders use their power in everywhere to get some illegal advantage.

But its not good to take advantage of power but most of the people do it even the common people too take advantage of their power as much they can. I see most of the policemen don't take tickets when they travel in a city bus just because they are Police. Is it not the use of power they have?. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.