Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To my mind comes a name- Priya. she acted in the movies 'Haqueekat' and 'Hansate Zakhm'. He role as Ladakh girl in 'Haqueekat' is unforgettable.

Is she the same Priya Rajvansh who acted opposite Raj Kumar in Heer Ranjha?
fa_priya.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The name which i could remember right now is Bani Jayram . In my opinion she had fantastic melodious voice which we had forgotten.

Vani Jayaram had a good career. She is not a one hit wonder.. After she left Mumbai, she sang for many years for all the southern films.
To my mind comes a name- Priya. she acted in the movies 'Haqueekat' and 'Hansate Zakhm'. He role as Ladakh girl in 'Haqueekat' is unforgettable.

Yes it is the same one, she acted in 3 or 4 films and that too only in Chetan Anand's films ...posted her picture, was really beautiful when she was young !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10416]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it is the same one, she acted in 3 or 4 films and that too only in Chetan Anand's films ...posted her picture, was really beautiful when she was young !

Wow! Beautiful picture, she was indeed good looking but failed to build a career in bollywood probably because she didn't look outside the Anand camp? :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow! Beautiful picture, she was indeed good looking but failed to build a career in bollywood probably because she didn't look outside the Anand camp? :blink:

I think recently she died and she had no one with her during her death. She was very beautiful I remember her film Haste Jakhm I think she did not know Hindi. :blink:

I think recently she died and she had no one with her during her death. She was very beautiful I remember her film Haste Jakhm I think she did not know Hindi. :blink:

Yes she died violently and Chetan Anand's sons were suspected as having a hand in her murder, not sure what happened after that....Hanste Zakhm and Haqeeqat were her best films, she looked lovely in Haqeeqat...Always remember her in the song Zara si aahat hoti tho...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Another actress I remember is Padma Khanna- dancer in the movie 'Johny mera naam'. Her dance song 'Husna ke lakhon ke rang' is memorable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.