Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha, I have told you naa....
Just leave it now thinking that it was just a burst out of his emotions. If he repeats the same thing again, then only we need to take it serious. That's why cyber cells are there. Most recently I read an article in a magazine. If needed in future, I will surely give you the details. Don't worry dear, mein hoon naa......

One more thing, never delete that message. Save it in a folder. OK?

Meera sandhu
I forget to add one more thing

My project guide of BSc is now working in cyber cell of Military camp, Pangode. Any help, regarding cyber crimes I can ask him. He is working in computer section of cyber wing there. Though he is at Thiruvananthapuram, I am sure he can forward a helping hand for anyone in India.
If your 'friend' repeats the same mistake again, we can follow this path
mysmiley4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Sure, i reported to our HR in the organisation. Lets see what can be done? yes, i saved the sms

Swetha Shenoy
Friends one of my friends sent me a message which is very disturbing and hurting

How can i ensure that he learns a lesson? that too he is an exit employee

Is there any need to teach that bloke any lesson? Honestly I believe that fairness demands that I know the backdrop of the use of this extremely intemperate language against you almost indicative of his mental disintegration. Just treat it the way you do in relation to a bad dream - that's all about it. He is neither your worthy friend nor your worthy foe!! If he chooses to be persistent in his deviant ways, I daresay, he would be a grim challenge for any doc!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Wow chinmoy ji

you replied for my thread. thanks for the ups

Sure, i ignored him

Swetha Shenoy
Change the mobile phone number yar.. Then he won't message you...

Change in mobile number is no good. Mobile number is needed for various purposes like gas booking, bank intimations etc. Bad SMS cannot be altogether avoided. It is best to delete these without responding. I delete many messages daily morning.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I cannot change that mobile as it is my company mobile

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I agree. If if this were your personal mobile, there was no need to change. Just remember the words of John. F. Kennedy,

" We do not fear to negotiate but we do not negotiate out of fear. "

Similarly, we do not fear to change our life style and mobile nos etc but we do not do this out of fear.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Maverick

I agree. If if this were your personal mobile, there was no need to change. Just remember the words of John. F. Kennedy,

" We do not fear to negotiate but we do not negotiate out of fear. "

Similarly, we do not fear to change our life style and mobile nos etc but we do not do this out of fear.

True Gulshan ji, true

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I forget to add one more thing

My project guide of BSc is now working in cyber cell of Military camp, Pangode. Any help, regarding cyber crimes I can ask him. He is working in computer section of cyber wing there. Though he is at Thiruvananthapuram, I am sure he can forward a helping hand for anyone in India.
If your 'friend' repeats the same mistake again, we can follow this path

Beware of this lady!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10400]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.