Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This person seems to be have a twisted mind if he is not telling you clearly and what I can read from the message is that he is probably blaming you for something!

Do not take it to heart, just ignore and and forget, but also do not let your guard down!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This person seems to be have a twisted mind if he is not telling you clearly and what I can read from the message is that he is probably blaming you for something!

Do not take it to heart, just ignore and and forget, but also do not let your guard down!

Thanks Kalyani

This is the first time someone foul mouthed me. All these years i was careful of my relationships with anyone and this is teh first time i got so much hated reaction.

ha, people know me such that i dont make an attempt to even hurt an ant!

Swetha Shenoy

Thanks Kalyani

This is the first time someone foul mouthed me. All these years i was careful of my relationships with anyone and this is teh first time i got so much hated reaction.

ha, people know me such that i dont make an attempt to even hurt an ant!

Swetha, you will always find such types of people in every walk of life, even if you have never harmed them or whatever, there are always going to be those who will try to put you down somehow! So just take it lightly and forget it, such people do not deserve any more than that. The more you think about it and smart, the more their intentions are fulfilled!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I wouldn't have asked this question here in forums but would have shown him the door myself. He is not your friend but some one pretending to be one, who wanted to take sort of advantages from you, good riddance.
PS- I am not sure if you know the meaning of that sentence.

The language used by her 'friend' is slang but the meaning is available in dictionary. We need not elaborate that here.

Yes, sure till today i thought i was a friend and after this message, i understood

Now i have developed hatred towards meeting new people just because of this fellow

and yes, i know the meaning of the word whatever he used

I suggest you to conserve your energy and do not think about such useless person. that would only 'fix' your energy in unproductive way. Forget about this ugly incident and look forward. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends one of my friends sent me a message which is very disturbing and hurting

How can i ensure that he learns a lesson? that too he is an exit employee

Is there any need to teach that bloke any lesson? Honestly I believe that fairness demands that I know the backdrop of the use of this extremely intemperate language against you almost indicative of his mental disintegration. Just treat it the way you do in relation to a bad dream - that's all about it. He is neither your worthy friend nor your worthy foe!! If he chooses to be persistent in his deviant ways, I daresay, he would be a grim challenge for any doc!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The best is to ignore and forget as said by many senior members here, because he is not worth staying in your mind.

Live in the present :)
I wouldn't have asked this question here in forums but would have shown him the door myself. He is not your friend but some one pretending to be one, who wanted to take sort of advantages from you, good riddance.
PS- I am not sure if you know the meaning of that sentence.

This word also used for rubbish.
Change the mobile phone number yar.. Then he won't message you...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Change the mobile phone number yar.. Then he won't message you...

It's not a practical suggestion, no one set his home at fire if feeling cold. It is better to take precautionary measures and shoo such persons out of sight.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Being in possitive some says many thing, just ignore this and be happy. We should not be disturbed by any, If we hear all it will break the common life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.