Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I have not used it. In fact I don't buy anything on line when I have a good market nearby my house. :laugh:

I use online shopping while necessary like reservations etc and banks offer good amount in form of points for using their Credit /debit cards for such purchases. Points can be redeemed only by online shopping. maybe the scheme is good for people who have no market near their homes like me.

That's fair reason Suni.. But yes sometime we can also get good offer and rate at online in compare of offline for particular product..

And as flipkart offers cash on delivery no need to worry about money. B)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
No I have not used it. In fact I don't buy anything on line when I have a good market nearby my house. :laugh:

I use online shopping while necessary like reservations etc and banks offer good amount in form of points for using their Credit /debit cards for such purchases. Points can be redeemed only by online shopping. maybe the scheme is good for people who have no market near their homes like me.

That's fair reason Suni.. But yes sometime we can also get good offer and rate at online in compare of offline for particular product..

I use flipcart to redeem my gift points only,

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I know..

Personally I never used any kind of online shopping so far, but love to experience it once.. and I guess would start with flipkart only..

So generally how many days it takes to receive items from them.. even you purchase them using gift points?

Yes I know..

Personally I never used any kind of online shopping so far, but love to experience it once.. and I guess would start with flipkart only..

So generally how many days it takes to receive items from them.. even you purchase them using gift points?

immediately- they have very prompt service as they inform you on your mobile about delivery date and courier details even time that it would reach to your place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I know..

immediately- they have very prompt service as they inform you on your mobile about delivery date and courier details even time that it would reach to your place.

Sounds great and reliable.. I guess flipkart is most reputed site among all other at least for Indians.

I use Flipkart a lot and it is really very good. I get gift vouchers from some sites that I work for and the delivery is very prompt and fast. After you order an item, you can even track it in transit and see where it has reached. You even get a message saying 'the item is out for delivery' and you can expect it at your doorstep in a couple of hours!

Although, I do find that on flipkart some books are a bit expensive than you get on infibeam and homeshop18.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you for your best response. I am happy now and from now I will also start using flip kart for online shopping.

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Thank you said by: Kovid
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.