Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Love is a powerful weapon by which you can create a new world or destroy any's world.

So love can destroy any's world too- Is that so?? :whistle:

many has destroyed their life due to love. there are many example , you can see daily in newspaper.

That means love has nothing special features like every one else thinks. I too don't think love is almighty. ;) Love is as good or bad as othe human qualities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Love is a powerful weapon by which you can create a new world or destroy any's world.

many has destroyed their life due to love. there are many example , you can see daily in newspaper.

That means love has nothing special features like every one else thinks. I too don't think love is almighty. ;) Love is as good or bad as othe human qualities.

Yes it is some people ruin their life in loving someone which they say but that is not actually a love. :blink:

Yes it is some people ruin their life in loving someone which they say but that is not actually a love. :blink:

Yes it can be said one sided love, one loves but the other take benefits.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It's a complicated issue that people take as per their own choices. If every thing goes well- it's love, else it's killjoy.

Yes its one sided love but people mistakenly think it to be a love and do harm to themselves and others too. :evil:

Yes its one sided love but people mistakenly think it to be a love and do harm to themselves and others too. :evil:

If the love has no official stamp on it, it tends to turn one sided before you know it.

Love is to life what virus is to computer. Just see the life of Majnoo, Farihad, Devdas. What could the do. Ghalib, famous Urdu poet laments- Ishq ne nikamma bana diya varana aadmi hum bhi the kaam ke. (Love spoiled otherwise I was good enough). :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.