:) Now Indian courts are fast in deciding case of rape. Here in rape case court punished with death sentence to old person for rape and murder. It is good sign for Indians.
http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-AJM-decorating---a---death-4201165-NOR.html?HT5=
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is really good news. Women will feel little more secured.
I am against of death sentence, rather than it will be good cut his one hand and one leg and... and throw him into dustbin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am not happy with the judgement because he was given death sentence for the murder what punishment he got to rape that little girl. May be he should be given some rigorous punishment first then should be hanged. :evil:
I am not happy with the judgement because he was given death sentence for the murder what punishment he got to rape that little girl. May be he should be given some rigorous punishment first then should be hanged. :evil:

What sort of punishment you would like to give?
I am against of death sentence, rather than it will be good cut his one hand and one leg and... and throw him into dustbin.

Is there a surety that the criminal with one leg and one hand will not commit another rape?

Is there a surety that the criminal with one leg and one hand will not commit another rape?

Exactly ! There is no guarantee at all since what is wrong is the mind and the attitude of the person for which there is no remedy...death sentence does not solve any problem, it hurts only when it is done effectively...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i am agree with you, death sentence is not enough for a demon.

Exactly ! There is no guarantee at all since what is wrong is the mind and the attitude of the person for which there is no remedy...death sentence does not solve any problem, it hurts only when it is done effectively...

Fear of death is more terrible than death. Evil person must be punishment in this manner that he alms for death.

Fear of death is more terrible than death. Evil person must be punishment in this manner that he alms for death.

I agree that fear of death is much more worse than death itself. But what is the way to create fear of death every second.
Anil do not post repeatedly on the same topic. Its spamming
Death sentence is not a viable solution for rape, instead of that I am in favour of castration (it is worst than death for rapist). In most of the cases only victim suffers and offender did not get punishment for crime. In many case, rapists re-committed this heinous crime after being released from jail. Long-term solution to this problem is to bring change in an attitude towards women through moral education and gender sensitisation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.