Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Death sentence is not a viable solution for rape, instead of that I am in favour of castration (it is worst than death for rapist). In most of the cases only victim suffers and offender did not get punishment for crime. In many case, rapists re-committed this heinous crime after being released from jail. Long-term solution to this problem is to bring change in an attitude towards women through moral education and gender sensitisation.

I think castration can be a good solution to this.
First of all I welcome the decision. And after reading the other responses I feel what Ushaji said is write. A criminal minded person can do whatever he wants even with one leg and hand. Keep him alive, but in such a way that he would ask for death and won't be allowed to die.
Exactly I wanted to say. Death means the end of that chapter and latter some one will commit same. So better to let a instance to the public so that any one get fear before doing such crime.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Exactly I wanted to say. Death means the end of that chapter and latter some one will commit same. So better to let a instance to the public so that any one get fear before doing such crime.

I had heard and read in the news that the Tihar inmates had forced the accused of the December 16 rape case was forced to eat dirt - human dirt, as it is known as excreta. How do I describe it here...........ooooooooffffffffff That's will make these people see sense.
What happened in Tihar Jail is not commendable. The jail staff are responsible for security of the inmates and punishment can be only by court. The suggestion of amputation of limbs is more out of anger than the principles of punishment. Punishment is for reform and not for revenge. This may also be to set example as a deterrent.

Death sentence in rarest of the rare cases is okay for gang rape and murder. However, any punishment is not guarantee that similar crime will not recur. So other measures like taking precautions and changing mind set of people are also necessary. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What happened in Tihar Jail is not commendable. The jail staff are responsible for security of the inmates and punishment can be only by court. The suggestion of amputation of limbs is more out of anger than the principles of punishment. Punishment is for reform and not for revenge. This may also be to set example as a deterrent.

Death sentence in rarest of the rare cases is okay for gang rape and murder. However, any punishment is not guarantee that similar crime will not recur. So other measures like taking precautions and changing mind set of people are also necessary. .

When it comes to stopping crimes, nothing works better than changing the mindset of the people. If that is achieved, we won't need any laws.

I had heard and read in the news that the Tihar inmates had forced the accused of the December 16 rape case was forced to eat dirt - human dirt, as it is known as excreta. How do I describe it here...........ooooooooffffffffff That's will make these people see sense.

I am really shocked to read your comment but is it not against the human rights how can someone force them to eat shit?. :blink:

But of course that would make others to think before doing such a heinous crime they did. :blink:

I am really shocked to read your comment but is it not against the human rights how can someone force them to eat shit?. :blink:

But of course that would make others to think before doing such a heinous crime they did. :blink:

I was equally shocked to read it as well. But I think they did the right think. The crimes are such that they deserve such punishments.
First of all I welcome the decision. And after reading the other responses I feel what Ushaji said is write. A criminal minded person can do whatever he wants even with one leg and hand. Keep him alive, but in such a way that he would ask for death and won't be allowed to die.

Yes fear of death is more
terrifying than death.

Now with the news of his death and supposed suicide looks like something had been going on inside the prison,I am not sure whether to feel bad because of what happened or feel that justice has been meted out to him...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.