Be Sincere to achieve your goal. But don't be serious. ---

- Chetan Bhagat

I agree with this , So I share. What is your view.

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

- Chetan Bhagat

Vaishnavi, this is a quote and there is a separate section for quotes. Please post this in that section. Anyhow, I agree with this fact.

- Chetan Bhagat

Vaishnavi, this is a quote and there is a separate section for quotes. Please post this in that section. Anyhow, I agree with this fact.

I think both are needed toacheive goal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Being serious means that you are sentimentally affected but are not in a position to do something worthwhile. Mere sentiments do not work. Being sincere means that you will do your best to solve the issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: vaishnavi

- Chetan Bhagat

Being serious is the first step to sincerity. No, I don't agree with the quote.
Where goals and achievements are concerned both are equally important dedication which is being serious about it and sincere work...If you are not dedicated and committed you cannot achieve anything in life! For a few brilliant minds like Chetan Bhagat such a thing may be possible but not for the general population !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sincerity is the thing which is needed to accomplish goals. But seriousness towards achieving goals is also equally important. :)
That's true. Being serious is not mean that we will able to do that work efficiently, that will be only work when we are sincere for that work. We can do things with all the comforts(by being not serious) and by being sincere.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
That's true. Being serious is not mean that we will able to do that work efficiently, that will be only work when we are sincere for that work. We can do things with all the comforts(by being not serious) and by being sincere.

Is it so?. But if we are not serious we may not be sincere. :lol:

Nope.. I don't do my stuffs with seriousness but always be sincere so it goes well. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Nope.. I don't do my stuffs with seriousness but always be sincere so it goes well. :laugh:

I do things being serious as that seriousness makes me sincere towards things. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.