Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's true. Being serious is not mean that we will able to do that work efficiently, that will be only work when we are sincere for that work. We can do things with all the comforts(by being not serious) and by being sincere.

Is it so?. But if we are not serious we may not be sincere. :lol:

Nope.. I don't do my stuffs with seriousness but always be sincere so it goes well. :laugh:

I do things being serious as that seriousness makes me sincere towards things. :)

I agree, play while you play and work while you work, so doing a job seriously with sincerity is the right way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, vaishnavi
Lol..Don't make it serious here now. I don't be that serious in my work.. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Lol..Don't make it serious here now. I don't be that serious in my work.. he he

I know sometimes people get bored from continuous work so they need sort of refreshment in between that's why you too do that. :)
Be Sincere to achieve your goal. But don't be serious. ---

- Chetan Bhagat

I agree with this , So I share. What is your view.

I try to be sincere all the time when I am at office during working hours. Being sincere gives me an immense pleasure and self satisfaction.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Be Sincere to achieve your goal. But don't be serious. ---

- Chetan Bhagat

I agree with this , So I share. What is your view.

I am placed in between as far the quotes are concerned - why can't we be both????
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10483]}
Very few people are sincere. They cannot differentiate the meaning of the two words practically.
Very few people are sincere. They cannot differentiate the meaning of the two words practically.

They are different. One leads to the other. That is serious approach leads to sincerity. If you are not serious, you fail to proceed further.

Devyani, I am not sure how you can confidently say this, after all all are not fools to discern the difference in meaning of the two words.

Also, being serious does not always mean a person is sincere! There are those who dupe and cheat others with a lot of seriousness!

So I would really like know how you arrived at this little gem of wisdom!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Devyani, I am not sure how you can confidently say this, after all all are not fools to discern the difference in meaning of the two words.

Also, being serious does not always mean a person is sincere! There are those who dupe and cheat others with a lot of seriousness!

'sincere' differs from 'serious'. 'sincere' means that you are true to the issue involved and and will make efforts to solve this. It does not matter whether you look jolly or gloomy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

'sincere' differs from 'serious'. 'sincere' means that you are true to the issue involved and and will make efforts to solve this. It does not matter whether you look jolly or gloomy.

But they are interlinked the one who is not serious can't be sincere in the things. :blink:

Yes that's true one can pretend to be serious in front of others and at the same time he/she may not be sincere for his/her work. :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.