Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends I badly need tips for loosing my weight. My weight is increasing abnormally, 500 gms everyday.

I am sure that you are eating in moderation, so I think inactivity might be the main culprit for your weight gain. Star walking daily at a brisk pace, start with a 15-minute walk increasing it gradually to at least an hour's walk every day. You will see the difference to your weight maintenance and stamina.

I too feel that walking is the best all round exercise ever that has many other health benefits like keeping your muscles flexible ,besides help you lose weight....If you are regularly walking at a brisk pace and being careful about your diet, you can really lose weight and remain fit !

Cycling is one other option to achieve the same.

Cycling is indeed a very good option and a good way to reduce pollution as well. My cousin's wife goes to office every day on a bicycle, her office is about 7 km away which means she cycles every day for 14 km and she has become really fit and trim. But the part of city I live in, there is a huge traffic problem with no lane for bicycles only, so even if I want to do that, no chance!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends I badly need tips for loosing my weight. My weight is increasing abnormally, 500 gms everyday.

I am sure that you are eating in moderation, so I think inactivity might be the main culprit for your weight gain. Star walking daily at a brisk pace, start with a 15-minute walk increasing it gradually to at least an hour's walk every day. You will see the difference to your weight maintenance and stamina.

I too feel that walking is the best all round exercise ever that has many other health benefits like keeping your muscles flexible ,besides help you lose weight....If you are regularly walking at a brisk pace and being careful about your diet, you can really lose weight and remain fit !

Cycling is indeed a very good option and a good way to reduce pollution as well. My cousin's wife goes to office every day on a bicycle, her office is about 7 km away which means she cycles every day for 14 km and she has become really fit and trim. But the part of city I live in, there is a huge traffic problem with no lane for bicycles only, so even if I want to do that, no chance!

Ya true !! It depends on one's circumstances to choose between the two.

That is why I feel the best course is to stick to walking! Except for a pair of good shoes, absolutely nothing special is required!

That is why I feel the best course is to stick to walking! Except for a pair of good shoes, absolutely nothing special is required!

Ya I agree. Walking will suit everyone.

Ya I agree. Walking will suit everyone.

We can walk with bare feet also as it is also good for health.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Walking bare foot has lots of disadvantages.

Walking bare foot has lots of disadvantages.

Only if you walk on concrete and tar roads, if you walk barefoot on soil and grass, you have more advantages than disadvantages!

Only if you walk on concrete and tar roads, if you walk barefoot on soil and grass, you have more advantages than disadvantages!

I am unaware of the advantages of walking barefoot on grasses. Can you elaborate Kalyani.

I am unaware of the advantages of walking barefoot on grasses. Can you elaborate Kalyani.

Walking about barefoot ensures that the muscles of your foot develop and strengthen naturally which otherwise does not happen if you wear shoes all the time. It also prevents occurrence of flat foot as you age, a common problem for most city dwellers because they wear shoes all the time.

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.