The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, I like banana too.. I know it is having few healthy benefit, but I go for them just because I like its taste. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

This is true. People never minds whether it is healthy or not. They go for it.
For example, To prepare Tandoori chicken, they add 116 chemicals. But people goes for it.
Eating these sort of food occasionally is okay but it seems that these foods will become our staple diet in near future.

No chance as long as there are people who are health conscious, these unhealthy food will never become staple food.

Only people of this generation is healthy conscious. Next generation people has already opted for these foods.
After this generation, this can anytime turn out to be a staple food.

Every generation thinks that the new generation is resorting to unhealthy foods. But the reality is Health conscious people will be there in every generation.[/quote]

Majority always wins. Majority of the present younger generation opts junk foods.

For example, To prepare Tandoori chicken, they add 116 chemicals. But people goes for it.
Eating these sort of food occasionally is okay but it seems that these foods will become our staple diet in near future.

No chance as long as there are people who are health conscious, these unhealthy food will never become staple food.

Only people of this generation is healthy conscious. Next generation people has already opted for these foods.

Every generation thinks that the new generation is resorting to unhealthy foods. But the reality is Health conscious people will be there in every generation.

Majority always wins. Majority of the present younger generation opts junk foods.[/quote]

Agreed majority wins in marching towards grave due to junk food eating habit.

Every generation thinks that the new generation is resorting to unhealthy foods. But the reality is Health conscious people will be there in every generation.

Majority always wins. Majority of the present younger generation opts junk foods.

Agreed majority wins in marching towards grave due to junk food eating habit.[/quote]

Ya true. They never bother about their destination.

Agreed majority wins in marching towards grave due to junk food eating habit.

Ya true. They never bother about their destination.[/quote]

Attracted by fatal tastes many fell prey to junk food related ailments. And these are on the increase
Thanks friends, thanks for your contribution. I have deleted the personal blog link in original discussion post.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.