Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mind concentration is very important to do any work in the best way. When we read books, we concentrate our mnd in books. There are many books which are our friends and gives us knowledge. Hence person becomes smart and intelligent.

You will never be lonely, if you have a book with you.

Very true, when you have a hobby like reading you can never feel lonely, in fact you will want to have time for yourself so that you can read in peace, at least thats what I long for when there are too many people around for a long period of time..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: krishna pramod
Mind concentration is very important to do any work in the best way. When we read books, we concentrate our mnd in books. There are many books which are our friends and gives us knowledge. Hence person becomes smart and intelligent.

You will never be lonely, if you have a book with you.

Very true, when you have a hobby like reading you can never feel lonely, in fact you will want to have time for yourself so that you can read in peace, at least thats what I long for when there are too many people around for a long period of time..

I love to roam in the lanes of Kingdom of Wisdom built with books, not with Bricks.
The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

The man who does not read is one who has no interest in knowledge. But an illiterate may have interest in knowledge. Many illiterates are more knowledgeable as they listen more- on TV, radio or just listen news from others. In my childhood, I witnessed many oldmen attentively listening to a literate person reading newspaper to them. Those people would even discuss the news later.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The man who does not read is one who has no interest in knowledge. But an illiterate may have interest in knowledge. Many illiterates are more knowledgeable as they listen more- on TV, radio or just listen news from others. In my childhood, I witnessed many oldmen attentively listening to a literate person reading newspaper to them. Those people would even discuss the news later.

Yes thats true, we see many villagers although not literate or able to read and write , show a keen sense of interest in everything around them. They also are able to converse and speak about politics and such other things that are shown on the news channels...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.