Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

And they call him a doctor. He must be executed immediately to save more such incidents.

First of all she should be withheld from practising medicine from now on. She should also be punished for killing so many peoples.
This news is different. I have many a times heard that patients were killed due to irresponsible behaviour of doctors or due to worst treatment and aid given by the doctors to the patients.

Such news always keep popping up. I don't know how that happens. But I guess that could be the outcome of irresponsible education or even paying bucks to get certified as a doctor. Anything is possible.

No I don't think the issue here is about incompetence of the doctor, she might very well have been a good and competent doctor but the act of killing patients to free up beds for other patients points to a flawed and twisted psyche. This incident suggests that doctors also need to go for compulsory psychological consultations every few months so that any antisocial traits such as these can be identified.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

And they call him a doctor. He must be executed immediately to save more such incidents.

First of all she should be withheld from practising medicine from now on. She should also be punished for killing so many peoples.

I also agree with what you say. If there is no stringent action taken, it cannot be an exemplary punishment. And others might taken an undue leaf out of this incident.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.