Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Basically, one needs to choose between money and happiness. This is no doubt a myth as given in the link that what you have passion for may not necessarily give you more money. But you will definitely get more pleasure in doing what you have passion for. If you have already enough money, you may go for your choice job even if you get less money. There are also some who do honorary job on Rupee one nominal salary.

I am sure many people will choose to be happy with the money :laugh: :laugh: I also agree that passion gives ultimate happiness and I have experienced through my online work. But I found that, that kind of happiness didn't stop me from getting hungry.

What we need is balancing between different objectives. Earning money and passion for certain type of work also need be balanced.

I agree that job satisfaction too is as important as earning money, without which you lose motivation to better yourself ! You need to have a goal in life, otherwise people like Ambani,Tata and Sunil Mittal can sit at home and enjoy life, but they put in such a lot of hard work...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Basically, one needs to choose between money and happiness. This is no doubt a myth as given in the link that what you have passion for may not necessarily give you more money. But you will definitely get more pleasure in doing what you have passion for. If you have already enough money, you may go for your choice job even if you get less money. There are also some who do honorary job on Rupee one nominal salary.

I am sure many people will choose to be happy with the money :laugh: :laugh: I also agree that passion gives ultimate happiness and I have experienced through my online work. But I found that, that kind of happiness didn't stop me from getting hungry.

What we need is balancing between different objectives. Earning money and passion for certain type of work also need be balanced.

I agree that job satisfaction too is as important as earning money, without which you lose motivation to better yourself ! You need to have a goal in life, otherwise people like Ambani,Tata and Sunil Mittal can sit at home and enjoy life, but they put in such a lot of hard work...

I found a chartered Accountant in Tamilnadu , who left his lucrative profession to do a work that's close to his heart, Farming. A.R . Rehman, the only double Oscar winner from India dropped out from school to embrace a work that's close to his heart. And Bill gates is another example among many.
At this juncture I cannot but recall that famous saying of Confucius, " Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life. "
That's true being highly educated does not guarantee that one will get a job. I have seen the toppers in my engineering batch struggled to get a job while the students who passed with difficulty got good jobs just after completing the degree. :blink:

I found a chartered Accountant in Tamilnadu , who left his lucrative profession to do a work that's close to his heart, Farming. A.R . Rehman, the only double Oscar winner from India dropped out from school to embrace a work that's close to his heart. And Bill gates is another example among many.
At this juncture I cannot but recall that famous saying of Confucius, " Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life. "

Very true, once you like what you are doing, chances are that you will give out your best and try to excel in it, thats why it is all the more reason for parents never to force their children to do something for which they have no inclination...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true, once you like what you are doing, chances are that you will give out your best and try to excel in it, thats why it is all the more reason for parents never to force their children to do something for which they have no inclination...

Unfortunately, this is not happening. Parents are interested in making their children slaves of their own unfulfilled desires, least bothering about the fact that their children do have their own aspirations and ambitions.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.