Most people have online blogs these days, but I personally feel that it has its limitations, since you dont want to write all that you would probably write in your diary which is much more private..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are people who write blogs which in fact are their diaries minus their private matters, some of them are bold enough to include even private incidents but most of these are not Indians.
I have been following a blog for long time. In fact it is not monetized but more interesting than a novel. It has photographs to support its content.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
There are people who write blogs which in fact are their diaries minus their private matters, some of them are bold enough to include even private incidents but most of these are not Indians.
I have been following a blog for long time. In fact it is not monetized but more interesting than a novel. It has photographs to support its content.

I too have read some very revealing blogs including that of Amitabh Bachan who has a way with words and his blog is very interesting ! By the way which is this blog you are following ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too have read some very revealing blogs including that of Amitabh Bachan who has a way with words and his blog is very interesting ! By the way which is this blog you are following ?

As I cannot provide you the link of that blog openly, check it in your email. I am sending it through PM.

Most people have online blogs these days, but I personally feel that it has its limitations, since you dont want to write all that you would probably write in your diary which is much more private..

:) I am agree with you. Diary is much better than blog. Diary last long than blog.

:) I am agree with you. Diary is much better than blog. Diary last long than blog.

@Anil- diaries last only a year (generally) but blogs last a lifetime. Cheers.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

@Anil- diaries last only a year (generally) but blogs last a lifetime. Cheers.

Well, thats true ! :) However, reading a diary is more fun...

Who said blogs aren't private? There is an option where you can keep the blog entire private or allow only your friends to read it - not the common readers. Then it becomes private, isn't it?
Both has its own advantages if you like to keep private your ideas, diary is best. if you show your knowledge and ideas to other peoples, blog is better.
Both has its own advantages if you like to keep private your ideas, diary is best. if you show your knowledge and ideas to other peoples, blog is better.

Many people write their ideas and routine work as blogs, some keep them private while some even monetize them making them spicy and interesting for readers

True. Blogs have definitely limitations. It all depends on 'to what extent you want to maintain privacy. of the contents of your diary.' Traditional definition of a diary insists 100% privacy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.