Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
here is pic of rafting I did in Rishikesh it was thrilling also scary when high tides used to hit our raft and we all got wet in the tides.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10591]}
here is pic of rafting I did in Rishikesh it was thrilling also scary when high tides used to hit our raft and we all got wet in the tides.

Wow SJ.. :woohoo: That's looking really exciting. I am sure you had fun there.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes we had near Laxman Jhula where flow is not so much the trainer asked us to jump in the river but ask us to hold the rope of the raft we did it and it was amazing. :laugh:
Jump in the river!? Why so..

And that looks so many people on the same boat.. How many allowed in one?!

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
A good picture. What was that Bridge seen in the background?
Jump in the river!? Why so..

And that looks so many people on the same boat.. How many allowed in one?!

10~12 people are allowed in the raft including two trainers. :blink:

out of them 8 people are supposed to row the boat. :blink:

Yes we had near Laxman Jhula where flow is not so much the trainer asked us to jump in the river but ask us to hold the rope of the raft we did it and it was amazing. :laugh:

Lucky you, now I am really envious of you!!! :laugh: :laugh: :) But it looks really awesome, I can imagine the thrill you must have felt while jumping in the water! We must do at least one single such thrilling thing in our lifetime!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Lucky you, now I am really envious of you!!! :laugh: :laugh: :) But it looks really awesome, I can imagine the thrill you must have felt while jumping in the water! We must do at least one single such thrilling thing in our lifetime!!!

Yes it was thrilling and those who love adventure must go once to enjoy it. :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
A good picture. What was that Bridge seen in the background?

This is Ram Jhula its almost the point where rafting ends and water flow is not that much high here. :blink:

Yes it was thrilling and those who love adventure must go once to enjoy it. :)

It does look really nice and rafting can be a very thrilling experience....with the kind of precautions they take generally you dont get to see too many accidents ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.