Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi friends I am going for river rafting this Saturday in Rishikesh. :laugh: Anyone who has done this please share experience as I am scared to do it as I don't know swimming and I have heard few incident recently that a person drowned while doing it in Rishikesh. :blink: :blink:

Since you would not be doing it on your own but under trained swimmers and experts besides tied with lots of tubes etc so nothing to worry much but be ready to drink lot of water every time you either thrown into water while boat overturns or a tide takes over.

I am ready for it I know most of the time the boat will remain under water. :)

I think Suny you have done it in Rishikesk. :blink:

Sure, I was staying very near to Rishikesh while I had a small apartment on Haridwar-Rishikesh Road. I love water sports and white river rafting is one of them. It sure is a scary experience in such fast flow of water but that is why it's called white river rafting.

But presently the water flow may not be fast it may be in rainy season.

I have not done it and I am keen to feel the experience. What about Bunjee jumping I have heard there is spot in Rishikesh where people can do this also. Do you know about it?.

Water flow in Rishikesh is always very fast as Ganga touches ground completing its hilly journey at this point. BTW white river rafting is not possible if water has no fast flow. They do not row their boats but try to control only by ores.

I did not say that there won't be any flow of course rafting needs high flow but what I said the flow may be lesser than what it is in rainy season.

Bunjee Jumping?.

Bungee Jumping? go for it if you have a flexible back and not afraid of heights. Some people vomit once they jump and start crying. :( :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
WOW! COOL! Don't worry at all Sanjeev, just go for it and enjoy the experience!!! I am sure it would be an amazing trip for you, don't worry at all, it is all carried out by trained professionals who ensure all safety standards are met, so just go with an open mind! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi SJ..

That's sounds great. I have never experienced it before, but I love swimming, and I want to go for river rafting some day.. Please share your experience after it. Have fun. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi SJ..

That's sounds great. I have never experienced it before, but I love swimming, and I want to go for river rafting some day.. Please share your experience after it. Have fun. ;)

Even I have thought of learning how to swim but due to lack of time and facilities I could not learn it. :blink:
Hi SJ..

Even I have thought of learning how to swim but due to lack of time and facilities I could not learn it. :blink:

Well, you should learn it. It is important and with that it is good fun too. You can go out there in weekends , I am sure you will enjoy the learning too. ;)

I guess, you learn swimming so that it could be of help, though there could be arrangements for your security. Swimming has proved to be a life-saving art.

I will learn swimming :blink: but not now as I have to go on this saturday and I won't be able to learn it in 2 days. :laugh:

Oh my god. In just 2 days. Then you are in no position to learn. But make it a point to learn it when you are back. So the next time you venture out, you will be self-dependent.
Hi SJ..

Well, you should learn it. It is important and with that it is good fun too. You can go out there in weekends , I am sure you will enjoy the learning too. ;)

Yes I will try to learn it soon. Swimming also is a useful exercise and helps in reducing extra fats of the body. :)
Hi SJ..

Yes I will try to learn it soon. Swimming also is a useful exercise and helps in reducing extra fats of the body. :)

yeah.. That is also benefit of the swimming.. For me it give me lots of fun when I go for any water sports with my friends.

Hi SJ..

yeah.. That is also benefit of the swimming.. For me it give me lots of fun when I go for any water sports with my friends.

Yes people say they enjoy swimming in summer when its hot its good to be in the swimming pool for hours. :laugh:
Hi SJ..

Yes people say they enjoy swimming in summer when its hot its good to be in the swimming pool for hours. :laugh:

Well, that's very true.. But I have noticed that by staying long time inside the pool in sunlight can make skin darker.. :laugh: So better watch out. For fun purpose yes it is best, specially in summer.

Mostly I enjoy those water sports available on some beaches.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.