Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi friends I am going for river rafting this Saturday in Rishikesh. :laugh: Anyone who has done this please share experience as I am scared to do it as I don't know swimming and I have heard few incident recently that a person drowned while doing it in Rishikesh. :blink: :blink:

I saw it on TV. Indeed I have phobia from deep water and hug water. So I never experience it. Enjoy it, good luck
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Hi SJ..

That's sounds great. I have never experienced it before, but I love swimming, and I want to go for river rafting some day.. Please share your experience after it. Have fun. ;)

Even I have thought of learning how to swim but due to lack of time and facilities I could not learn it. :blink:

Well, you should learn it. It is important and with that it is good fun too. You can go out there in weekends , I am sure you will enjoy the learning too. ;)

Yes I will try to learn it soon. Swimming also is a useful exercise and helps in reducing extra fats of the body. :)

yeah.. That is also benefit of the swimming.. For me it give me lots of fun when I go for any water sports with my friends.

Yes people say they enjoy swimming in summer when its hot its good to be in the swimming pool for hours. :laugh:

Well, that's very true.. But I have noticed that by staying long time inside the pool in sunlight can make skin darker.. :laugh: So better watch out. For fun purpose yes it is best, specially in summer.

Mostly I enjoy those water sports available on some beaches.

Does not matter for me I already have a dark skin. :laugh:
Hi friends I am going for river rafting this Saturday in Rishikesh. :laugh: Anyone who has done this please share experience as I am scared to do it as I don't know swimming and I have heard few incident recently that a person drowned while doing it in Rishikesh. :blink: :blink:

Two years back We had done river rafting on Kali river at Dandeli. I had gone with my family and it was absolutely a great experience.You are provided with life jacket and secure belts and there are instructors who know how to handle adverse situations.More importantly they take you only on those stretches which have been tested and we had other boats too along with ours...My children went again and again , even on the rough stretches and they really enjoyed it...all the best, enjoy your rafting without any fear ..

http://www.indianadventures.com/whitewater.htm

Oh these pics are scary. :blink:

But I feel I too will enjoy it. :)

You have to have some thrill otherwise what fun can you have ? It is quite exciting when you go down the sudden falls and also rapids where the water force is strong..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi SJ..

That's sounds great. I have never experienced it before, but I love swimming, and I want to go for river rafting some day.. Please share your experience after it. Have fun. ;)

Even I have thought of learning how to swim but due to lack of time and facilities I could not learn it. :blink:

Well, you should learn it. It is important and with that it is good fun too. You can go out there in weekends , I am sure you will enjoy the learning too. ;)

Yes I will try to learn it soon. Swimming also is a useful exercise and helps in reducing extra fats of the body. :)

That's right. I started to learn swimming when I was 7 years old. I enjoy swimming and it is great espeically in these hot days. I hope to hear from you soon about your training.
Hi SJ..

yeah.. That is also benefit of the swimming.. For me it give me lots of fun when I go for any water sports with my friends.

Yes people say they enjoy swimming in summer when its hot its good to be in the swimming pool for hours. :laugh:

Well, that's very true.. But I have noticed that by staying long time inside the pool in sunlight can make skin darker.. :laugh: So better watch out. For fun purpose yes it is best, specially in summer.

Skin gets tanned while you stay there for long hours but while going for such trips you do not get much time to stay in open. It's on hourly basis and the trip SJ is talking about would be a package deal perhaps where he would be allowed almost an hour or so. If he has taken that package that would cost him a lot although it's worth its price.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi SJ..

Skin gets tanned while you stay there for long hours but while going for such trips you do not get much time to stay in open. It's on hourly basis and the trip SJ is talking about would be a package deal perhaps where he would be allowed almost an hour or so. If he has taken that package that would cost him a lot although it's worth its price.

Yes I did not took the package I just paid for the rafting just 350 Rs/person and we did rafting for almost 16 Kms. It was thrilling I will plan to go for it once again soon. Nice place you all should go.
Go and enjoy it ! Sanjeev

This is A great and cool adventure.

Best luck

Be positive
Hi SJ..

Yes I did not took the package I just paid for the rafting just 350 Rs/person and we did rafting for almost 16 Kms. It was thrilling I will plan to go for it once again soon. Nice place you all should go.

16kms..That sounds good. Good to hear that you had good experience with it. I would love to have my first one too.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Obviously it's your first rafting experience. That's the reason for your jitters. But know that present day rafting is almost risk free. All those who go for river rafting are not seasoned swimmers. Those who want to experience the thrill like you must be there in the group. In addition to this, there is always a rescue squad ready to face any situation. So, leave back all those fears and have fun without hesitation. And don't forget to narrate your experiences through a blog. All the best.

Obviously it's your first rafting experience. That's the reason for your jitters. But know that present day rafting is almost risk free. All those who go for river rafting are not seasoned swimmers. Those who want to experience the thrill like you must be there in the group. In addition to this, there is always a rescue squad ready to face any situation. So, leave back all those fears and have fun without hesitation. And don't forget to narrate your experiences through a blog. All the best.

I think you have not read his post above, he has already done it and is back now!! He went rafting for about 16 kms and enjoyed it a lot!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.