Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What things should I consider when registering my site with a host. I am gathering the information so that it can help me pen an article.
== To the Moderators==
Will it be fine if I write an article with this info and use it for the current contest?
If not I guess we can still continue with this thread :)

I think that would be fine and helpful for many including me who are looking forward for such an article.

Better go for Google sites, which is a more reliable and responsible Host. The icing on the cake is its free.

I am looking to go for Wordpress. I highly recommend that. I am using Blogger currently and has too less facilities than that of WP. And WP is free too.

Word press is always a preferred choice those who have a Blogger's Blog
What things should I consider when registering my site with a host. I am gathering the information so that it can help me pen an article.
== To the Moderators==
Will it be fine if I write an article with this info and use it for the current contest?

I think that would be fine and helpful for many including me who are looking forward for such an article.

Better go for Google sites, which is a more reliable and responsible Host. The icing on the cake is its free.

I am looking to go for Wordpress. I highly recommend that. I am using Blogger currently and has too less facilities than that of WP. And WP is free too.

Yes, that's why I prefer Wordpress to Blogger. Many firends I know also use WP and not blogger.
== To the Moderators==

Yes, that's why I prefer Wordpress to Blogger. Many firends I know also use WP and not blogger.

I prefer staying in Blogger and using WP features
== To the Moderators==

But there is still limitaitons with Blogger if you want to use WP. Otherwise, I would have used them and not gone to WP ;)
== To the Moderators==

But there is still limitaitons with Blogger if you want to use WP. Otherwise, I would have used them and not gone to WP ;)
c
They satisfy my requirements which are mostly digital paintings, painted in PS and my articles.
== To the Moderators==

c
They satisfy my requirements which are mostly digital paintings, painted in PS and my articles.

Then it's fine. Can you please PM me the address of your blog? I am also into CorelDraw and PhotoShop. I am excited to have a look at your blog. I am waiting here..........
== To the Moderators==

c

Then it's fine. Can you please PM me the address of your blog? I am also into CorelDraw and PhotoShop. I am excited to have a look at your blog. I am waiting here..........

Check my link sent through a PM
== To the Moderators==

c

I was just going through it. I didn't find your paintings there. Are they there? It was hard finding it as there are some other links too.
== To the Moderators==

c

I was just going through it. I didn't find your paintings there. Are they there? It was hard finding it as there are some other links too.

Click on the older posts, you can see my paintings and my articles.
== To the Moderators==

c

Click on the older posts, you can see my paintings and my articles.

Ok. I will start from the beginning. I hope to stumble upon some of your work.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.