Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Dinesh is right. My sugessation is yes we should give some facilities to poor to study well but every students should be treated equally. In general cast a student gathering 80% marks can noy read where 50% marks holder are getting chance.
Bhai all are political game, some are for them and some are for some cast.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is really ironic that youths who are talented don't get admissions in the top colleges however the SC/ST youths who are below average too get admissions. My simple question is how many of us would go to a doctor whom we know is an SC/ST for a treatment. At least I won't prefer and I think most of us won't them why government has imposed such a rule on us. I am not saying that SC/ST did not suffer yes they suffered in the past but now government should think of this reservation strategies again and people should get admissions only on merit or talent. Its hurt when we see SC/ST becomes a doctor though he/she may not desrve it. At least for the profession which is more concerned for saving lives should not be so easy to get in. :evil:
This is really ironic that youths who are talented don't get admissions in the top colleges however the SC/ST youths who are below average too get admissions. My simple question is how many of us would go to a doctor whom we know is an SC/ST for a treatment. At least I won't prefer and I think most of us won't them why government has imposed such a rule on us. I am not saying that SC/ST did not suffer yes they suffered in the past but now government should think of this reservation strategies again and people should get admissions only on merit or talent. Its hurt when we see SC/ST becomes a doctor though he/she may not desrve it. At least for the profession which is more concerned for saving lives should not be so easy to get in. :evil:

Instead of complaining what is not there in the system, the youth should think of alternatives to prove their mettle and make a niche of their own.

Lately, we have reading so many reports of deaths in government hospitals, even newborns die so frequently due to wrong medical treatment or lack of timely intervention etc. no doubt because the doctors who come there by cruising through reservations for them based on castes, are all incompetent and do not deserve to be there in the first place. Also, I am not saying that all such doctors are incompetent, there may be some who are good, but the figures do speak for themselves and at least now the reservations must be taken off, at least where human lives are at stake.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Lately, we have reading so many reports of deaths in government hospitals, even newborns die so frequently due to wrong medical treatment or lack of timely intervention etc. no doubt because the doctors who come there by cruising through reservations for them based on castes, are all incompetent and do not deserve to be there in the first place. Also, I am not saying that all such doctors are incompetent, there may be some who are good, but the figures do speak for themselves and at least now the reservations must be taken off, at least where human lives are at stake.

The poor and meritorious need financial help for getting education including professional but there should in no case be reservation in job. we need the best available person on every job and this is possible only of you remove caste based reservation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I know many people who belong to other castes and they had achieved great marks in their exams but because of these partial reservations they did not find a job of their choice. They deserved to be in high positions because of their ability but some of them are so fed up with this system that they have turned into drunkards. When I look at such people I really feel ashamed of our system for destroying the future of innumerable youths.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Economically backward students can be given financial help so that they have an opportunity to come up in life, other than the only credit ( either cash or incentive ) should go to those students who do well in studies and when they want to study further or seek employment !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with you sir @GULSHAN KUMAR AJMANI about reservations
in jobs.
And more over I'm not talking about opportunities here, because i know people who are not even graduated and have done wonders.
I have heard stories of many hotels which started as a small chai shop on wheels and developed to five star hotels now,look at our cricketers and film stars how much are they educated.that's a different thing,it doesn't mean that all O.Cs should go out and start a chai shop or something like that.

One government ad i have seen these day's (in ANDHRA PRADESH) saying that - "The Government is going to supply water to 1 lakh acres of S.C & S.T's lands."
i didn't understand it till now how they are going to select S.C & S.T's lands in between all others lands and supply water specifically to those lands.
Dinesh i can understand your problem for every problem there will be a solution. I also faced this type of problem the only thing will help us is studies. By thinking with a cool mind you can get a solution for this one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.