Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Lol.. He not only make the runs.. He also took two wickets in the end.. and then he did that Gangnam style.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10587]}
:laugh:

Ya great to watch his gangnam style
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
17 Sixes, century in 66 balls, highest score in IPL, what you think? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amazing, it is like Dhoni's inning against Austraila in last series, one day and double century. Gayle is real representative of great WI cricketers.
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Gayle is really like a one of the strong storm on that day.

Really great.

Be positive
I think the best comment that Chris Gayle ever got from Chris Gayle was "I don't know what to say". This is what he said about himself when asked about his knock. I think that is the best way to judge a player.
I think the best comment that Chris Gayle ever got from Chris Gayle was "I don't know what to say". This is what he said about himself when asked about his knock. I think that is the best way to judge a player.

He also added .'I aim to bring cheers to the audience who come here to get the best value for their money. My intention is to entertain them to the maximum extent possible. And another thing is that I 'm also a beneficiary. Because their claps and cheers inspire me."

He also added .'I aim to bring cheers to the audience who come here to get the best value for their money. My intention is to entertain them to the maximum extent possible. And another thing is that I 'm also a beneficiary. Because their claps and cheers inspire me."

Oh really!? I didn't hear that. When I heard that comment I was talking with my father and were appreciating his greatnesss. That's good that you told me that.

Oh really!? I didn't hear that. When I heard that comment I was talking with my father and were appreciating his greatnesss. That's good that you told me that.

The greatness of Gayle lies in his unassuming nature
Even I haven't heard that statement.. So he is playing for pure entertainment for him and watchers. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Even I haven't heard that statement.. So he is playing for pure entertainment for him and watchers. :D

Just after his mind boggling performance,Gayle said , 'I derive my strength from the cheers of the spectators.', Yes, you are right,Gayle is an entertainer par- excellence.

I think he is the only player at the moment who has provided money's worth to the spectators. Even when we see at home, there's total entertainment. CG rocks!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.