Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
An innocent Indian citizen Sarabjit singh is in Pak jail for no fault of his own and sentenced to death on mistaken identity. He has been injured by inmates and gone in comma. There is no doubt left that Pakistan has very little regard for international law, human rights and justice.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/sarabjit-singh-in-deep-coma-no-surgery-till-condition-stabilises_844960.html

India has asked Pakistan to ensure adequate medical care for Sarabjit singh. And India has also directed the high commission of India in Islamabad to rush two diplomats to Jinnah hospital in Lahore, where Sarabjit is struggling for life. Of course as usual Islamabad is yet to respond.
In my view, India's request will never be cared.

India has requested Pak blah blah blah
India has asked Pak to blah blah blah
What's use now, man, when the damage has already been done?
Let's admit, India is a coward nation who can't protect the citizens in the country itself, why talk of things across the border?

India is indeed ruled by a bunch of cowards who do not want to really do anything but think of filling their own pockets and homes with loads and loads of money! :blink: This is so horrible, the poor man has been languishing in Pakistani jail for more than two decades and any hope of bringing him home safely has now gone down in the drains! :blink:

Whenever I think of such things, I wonder what one vote is going to change and bring in a new positive change. I thought of many people who may be good in politics and something positive could be expected of them. But those people have been found to be corrupt. So, if I am voting for corrupt people, why should I vote after all? "One vote changes everything". "Your vote can bring in the change" are all bookish things. Total absurd.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
An innocent Indian citizen Sarabjit singh is in Pak jail for no fault of his own and sentenced to death on mistaken identity. He has been injured by inmates and gone in comma. There is no doubt left that Pakistan has very little regard for international law, human rights and justice.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/sarabjit-singh-in-deep-coma-no-surgery-till-condition-stabilises_844960.html

India has asked Pakistan to ensure adequate medical care for Sarabjit singh. And India has also directed the high commission of India in Islamabad to rush two diplomats to Jinnah hospital in Lahore, where Sarabjit is struggling for life. Of course as usual Islamabad is yet to respond.

Let's admit, India is a coward nation who can't protect the citizens in the country itself, why talk of things across the border?

India is indeed ruled by a bunch of cowards who do not want to really do anything but think of filling their own pockets and homes with loads and loads of money! :blink: This is so horrible, the poor man has been languishing in Pakistani jail for more than two decades and any hope of bringing him home safely has now gone down in the drains! :blink:

Whenever I think of such things, I wonder what one vote is going to change and bring in a new positive change. I thought of many people who may be good in politics and something positive could be expected of them. But those people have been found to be corrupt. So, if I am voting for corrupt people, why should I vote after all? "One vote changes everything". "Your vote can bring in the change" are all bookish things. Total absurd.

We are experts in issuing vague warnings. This time Mr. Khurshid is going to China to discuss about recent Chinese incursions. Of course Indian Government is silent about Sarabjit incident. I'm of the firm belif the outcome is going to be a Cipher.
Honestly one feels so angry with our politicians who seem to think only about themselves ! Had Sarabjit been an American citizen, would that country have left him to suffer like this? they probably would have blasted their way into the prison like they did when they terminated Osama !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yeah, I too wonder what one vote can ever do? Especially if its only the corrupt and hardened criminals who get the tickets to contest elections and then some so-called intellectuals raise cries that educated do not vote, they do not cast their votes because they do not want the criminals to win and since there are no candidates who do not belong to this category, there is simply no one left for whom you would like to vote for!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Honestly one feels so angry with our politicians who seem to think only about themselves ! Had Sarabjit been an American citizen, would that country have left him to suffer like this? they probably would have blasted their way into the prison like they did when they terminated Osama !

But then that is America where human life is valued as precious, in India human life is worse than animals especially if that particular life does not belong to powerful, rich and political class or have celebrity status! :blink: So commoners like Sarabjit are anyway expected to languish and perhaps die in vain!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

One vote can really not change. Any number of votes cannot change. This is because of poor moral and efficiency of people as a whole. Whosoever come to power ultimately belong to same people that consist of corrupt and inefficient. Not only political class, but the entire Indian people are corrupt.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But then that is America where human life is valued as precious, in India human life is worse than animals especially if that particular life does not belong to powerful, rich and political class or have celebrity status! :blink: So commoners like Sarabjit are anyway expected to languish and perhaps die in vain!

It is such a pitiable situation, the poor fellow has been butchered by those pakistani barbarians and we sit here and twiddle our thumbs.Honestly, would they have done this if he were a relative or a son of a politician, like Rahul Gandhi ? They would have probably bombarded the entire nation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One vote can really not change. Any number of votes cannot change. This is because of poor moral and efficiency of people as a whole. Whosoever come to power ultimately belong to same people that consist of corrupt and inefficient. Not only political class, but the entire Indian people are corrupt.

I guess, it is the Indian people who do not want to get away from corruption. If corrupt people are voting, how can one expect clean people to sit at the helm?

Now the survival chances of Sarabjit are slim according to the spokes person of external affairs. Can the government of India take the responsibility of this situation. Our inability to take adequate measures is a glowing example of our shallow policies.

Now the survival chances of Sarabjit are slim according to the spokes person of external affairs. Can the government of India take the responsibility of this situation. Our inability to take adequate measures is a glowing example of our shallow policies.

On the one hand we have our idiotic leaders who pamper prisoners like Kasab and abu salem , who are proven terrorists and the pakistanis have been torturing a prisoner like sarabjit on suspicion only...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.