Why do some people worry all the time for every little reason ?Is it hereditary or is it due to circumstances or is it simply the way it is with us human beings ! Too much worry and anxiety can lead to depression and later become a psychological problem...how do you tackle worrisome situations?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think it is hereditary. It is rather individual's approach to life. Some people worry over every small reasons. From what I have noticed, it not only affect that particular person ( depression and psychological effects that you have mentioned) but also the people around that person. I have one aunt who does exactly that. She is otherwise a very nice person. But her nature of worrying is disrupting the peaceful home atmosphere.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I don't think it is hereditary. It is rather individual's approach to life. Some people worry over every small reasons. From what I have noticed, it not only affect that particular person ( depression and psychological effects that you have mentioned) but also the people around that person. I have one aunt who does exactly that. She is otherwise a very nice person. But her nature of worrying is disrupting the peaceful home atmosphere.

I absolutely agree with that.People dont have that much sense to realise that their actions can affect others .I too have seen people worrying unecessarily over their childrens safety so much so that they add on stress and anxietyy on them as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why do some people worry all the time for every little reason ?Is it hereditary or is it due to circumstances or is it simply the way it is with us human beings ! Too much worry and anxiety can lead to depression and later become a psychological problem...how do you tackle worrisome situations?

Most of our worries are self created. Human tendency is, instead of living in the present, slide back to the past events and get scared by the situation created by themselves.
I for one concentrate on my present without caring for the past, which we cannot control. And the future which is not certain.

Most of our worries are self created. Human tendency is, instead of living in the present, slide back to the past events and get scared by the situation created by themselves.
I for one concentrate on my present without caring for the past, which we cannot control. And the future which is not certain.

I agree, however, age wisdom also matters I feel.....we tend to get scared and worry too much when we are very young and as we mature we are better equipped to handle stressful situations because of the experience gained !

I don't see any heredity in this. I think it is the thing how one approaches a situation. Everyone gets worried at one point of time. It can differ from person to person, but no one is except from worrying.

I agree, however, age wisdom also matters I feel.....we tend to get scared and worry too much when we are very young and as we mature we are better equipped to handle stressful situations because of the experience gained !

I have witnessed both young and old are the victims of worries which are actually not there. They say youngsters and elders with
care a heck attitude will not bother themselves with worries. It's a matter of attitude
I don't see any heredity in this. I think it is the thing how one approaches a situation. Everyone gets worried at one point of time. It can differ from person to person, but no one is except from worrying.

I have been told that heredity can have some role to play, but upbringing and environment is stronger in shaping our personality and at times can even overcome hereditary factors ...

I have witnessed both young and old are the victims of worries which are actually not there. They say youngsters and elders with
care a heck attitude will not bother themselves with worries. It's a matter of attitude

Has depression to do anything with worries or vice versa. I guess yes. Then see the young people in the software industry getting so worried and depressed.

I guess it is the attitude that is at the back of it ! The thing is our elders felt that a person who worries a lot is the steady kind, it is still a prevalent idea among the older generations.Anyone who is a happy go lucky person is not supposed to have the right attitude towards life, with such a negative thinking dinned into the minds of family members , what else can be expected ?

It is way of thinking that leads to constant worries. People think the same matter again and again without reaching a conclusion. They also have imaginary fears. Also if you are inactive, all sorts of thoughts occupy your brain without any purpose.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.