Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Worry and anxiety leads to depression when they overpower our mind . We become prey of our anxiety when we are afraid to "let go". Afraid of losing something or other , by letting go of what we cannot control is the cause of worry. Being satisfied with what we have and who we are, will eliminate the constant anxiety that takes a toll on our lives.

So true, it is refusal to let go of things and persons close to your heart is what creates anxiety and worry, especially in case of women with children who are about to go out in the world. It only needs acceptance of reality that will diminish the feelings of anxiety.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Worry and anxiety leads to depression when they overpower our mind . We become prey of our anxiety when we are afraid to "let go". Afraid of losing something or other , by letting go of what we cannot control is the cause of worry. Being satisfied with what we have and who we are, will eliminate the constant anxiety that takes a toll on our lives.

There is lot of truth in what you say. It is the fear of losing- status, family member or something else- that causes worry. If you just overcome fear, most of the anxiety will vanish.

That is rightly put. I think, the fear is more strong that any other thing. If there is no fear, I think, there will not be that much big amount of anxiety. Btu still for other reason, anxiety will stay.

So true, it is refusal to let go of things and persons close to your heart is what creates anxiety and worry, especially in case of women with children who are about to go out in the world. It only needs acceptance of reality that will diminish the feelings of anxiety.

I agree ! Once you know the limitations and the realities it is practical to accept a situation and look for solutions if any rather than worrying and becoming anxious all the time!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.