Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Kalyani :)

I was wondering what to do. Now I can create images to post with my article to get more credit. Thanks once again.

Thanks
Rakhi

Be very careful even some of the images available on wiki are copy protected or need linking back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Rakhiji, there are few sites where we can get non - copy righted images.
So go to those sites.
like wiki pedia

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
feel d same
Okay Thanks Gulshan Sir,
One question more, suppose I have created an Image using "Paint" software, then what to write in the article as Boddunan requires source of the image?

Thanks
Rakhi

good topic actually every newcomer here find this problem....but thanks to gulshan sir, sunil sirand kalyani for the information.....
So go to those sites.
like wiki pedia

I am sorry to say, but WP doesn't have non-copyright images. Yes, they are free to use. I used some of the images from WP and was asked to refer to the link from where the image originated and a few more technicla details when I used the images for my Hubpages articles.
Depending on time factor, I digitally paint in PS. If it's not possible, I use Wikipedia's visuals.
So go to those sites.
like wiki pedia

I am sorry to say, but WP doesn't have non-copyright images. Yes, they are free to use. I used some of the images from WP and was asked to refer to the link from where the image originated and a few more technicla details when I used the images for my Hubpages articles.

Most of the images i have used are from wiki pedia only, but i didnt get any objection from any of my clients and site owners

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.