:) Karnatka have more than 70% voting. BJP losing their. Thanks to peoples of Karnatka to give a good lesson to corrupt politicians. Now it is time to punished politicians who looted state in last five years.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) Karnatka have more than 70% voting. BJP losing their. Thanks to peoples of Karnatka to give a good lesson to corrupt politicians. Now it is time to punished politicians who looted state in last five years.

The elections were over yesterday and the counting will be done on the 8th so the results are not out yet ! But the exit polls are predicting a win for Congress, however Congress is no better when it comes to corruption since it institutionalised it and now all parties follow the leader of corruption ...BJP should have concentrated on good governance in Karnataka instead of going all out to dance to Reddy brothers tunes ...Now they will see the verdict on the 8th..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even if I take your decision, then who is winning in your views? The congress, so you do not think that congress is as good as BJP or even worse. If so, then who is losing ultimately- It's you and me. the public is like sheep who will be shaved off for its wool anyways.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Even if I take your decision, then who is winning in your views? The congress, so you do not think that congress is as good as BJP or even worse. If so, then who is losing ultimately- It's you and me. the public is like sheep who will be shaved off for its wool anyways.

I am agree with you than only you and me are loser. weather knife in on the apple or apple is on the knife ultimately apple have to cut. But what you me can do to give lesson to the corrupt politicians.
Although corruption is common to major political parties, a party is chastened at polls for bad and corrupt performance. The party that was defeated earlier and so in opposition is likely to work better for some time. as Congress in Karnataka is a chastened party, we may expect them to learn from past and perform better. If not, they will also go the same way as BJP. There is change in composition of political parties as old die or retire and new join. So, the Congress in Karnataka must differ from what they were when last ruling.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Although corruption is common to major political parties, a party is chastened at polls for bad and corrupt performance. The party that was defeated earlier and so in opposition is likely to work better for some time. as Congress in Karnataka is a chastened party, we may expect them to learn from past and perform better. If not, they will also go the same way as BJP. There is change in composition of political parties as old die or retire and new join. So, the Congress in Karnataka must differ from what they were when last ruling.[/quot

I beg to differ with you, had this been the case, why aren't we getting good governance at center where they are making so many mistakes despite repeated chances. But the power makes them forget everything apart from scams, corruption and more power.

Although corruption is common to major political parties, a party is chastened at polls for bad and corrupt performance. The party that was defeated earlier and so in opposition is likely to work better for some time. as Congress in Karnataka is a chastened party, we may expect them to learn from past and perform better. If not, they will also go the same way as BJP. There is change in composition of political parties as old die or retire and new join. So, the Congress in Karnataka must differ from what they were when last ruling.[/quot

I beg to differ with you, had this been the case, why aren't we getting good governance at center where they are making so many mistakes despite repeated chances. But the power makes them forget everything apart from scams, corruption and more power.

Since long, there is no change in center. No party or pre-poll alliance gets majority there. In spite of national level elections, people vote on local issues and various small parties and groups get representation in parliament. Then it is difficult to say who got a mandate. Then the various groups in parliament cobble or manage numbers to form a government. Such alliance being opportunist can only be inefficient and corrupt. People vote wisely in local elections but very differently in the parliamentary elections.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

People voting more than 70 % doesn't indicate anything. The voter has no option before him. He has to elect one of the thieves before him. Because, all are thieves.

People voting more than 70 % doesn't indicate anything. The voter has no option before him. He has to elect one of the thieves before him. Because, all are thieves.

Probably the case of snake or scorpion but bite they both. You do nothing but keep crying after a poisonous bite. :silly:

Very true ! I also feel that it is because people are fed up all political parties especially BJP . Since Karnataka was the first south indian state to have a full fledged BJP govt there was a lot of hope, which was dashed to the ground because of their in fighting and Yediyurappa's corrupt ways ! However, Congress has done precious little in the past except for a couple of years when S M Krishna was the CM.He ushered in the IT in a big way, but as of now we dont even know who would be the Cm when congress comes into power and the present lot is as bad or even worse than state BJP leaders...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true ! I also feel that it is because people are fed up all political parties especially BJP . Since Karnataka was the first south indian state to have a full fledged BJP govt there was a lot of hope, which was dashed to the ground because of their in fighting and Yediyurappa's corrupt ways ! However, Congress has done precious little in the past except for a couple of years when S M Krishna was the CM.He ushered in the IT in a big way, but as of now we dont even know who would be the Cm when congress comes into power and the present lot is as bad or even worse than state BJP leaders...

If my anticipation is right, the outcome is going to keep the parties as well as the electorate perplexed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.