I am really finding it hard to find time to be active here. On many occasions in the past week, I just opened the site and closed it. I guess, I will be able to devote more time here :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's too bad...you will just have to get up early or go very late to bed to get something done around here! :evil: :laugh: :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Its all about your dedication Abhi, it will hardly take 30 minutes to check all the updates and reply to them if you want. Please stay active :) :woohoo: :whistle: :P

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
That's too bad...you will just have to get up early or go very late to bed to get something done around here! :evil: :laugh: :cheer:

I get up at around 5.30 and it is at least 12.30 in the night until I retire to bed. Actually I am covering the IPL matches for my client so that's one reason. That gives me very less time here. Moreover, my new web site is keeping me busy with all the technicalities.

I get up at around 5.30 and it is at least 12.30 in the night until I retire to bed. Actually I am covering the IPL matches for my client so that's one reason. That gives me very less time here. Moreover, my new web site is keeping me busy with all the technicalities.

OH well.....you really cannot avoid it then..so just finish your commitments and then come back!! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

OH well.....you really cannot avoid it then..so just finish your commitments and then come back!! :cheer:

Yes, those are the thigns that are unavoidable at the moment. However, I am making it sure that I am back here as I used to be. I can hardly get away from those things.
Oh never mind that, keep your priorities because there is nothing more important than that in one's life. Everything else comes second.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well, Even I am buy offline for unwanted reason now. But I guess I can't ignore them right now.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Oh never mind that, keep your priorities because there is nothing more important than that in one's life. Everything else comes second.

Of course yes. Currently those two things are my priority. But as I just said, I am also trying to find time to be active here too.

Of course yes. Currently those two things are my priority. But as I just said, I am also trying to find time to be active here too.

I am glad to know that, that you find this site in your list of priorities again. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am glad to know that, that you find this site in your list of priorities again. :)

Yes of course, this will remain. So, I am trying to be active at least in the forums.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.