I am having loads of stuff on my three drives of my PC. I am trying to delete the unwanted material. But I need to confirm if deleting the stuff from the C drive will be enough. I have songs both video and audio and also games on other drives. Will freeing up space from D and E drives speed up things for me?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am having loads of stuff on my three drives of my PC. I am trying to delete the unwanted material. But I need to confirm if deleting the stuff from the C drive will be enough. I have songs both video and audio and also games on other drives. Will freeing up space from D and E drives speed up things for me?

To improve speed of your computer delete stuff from C drive. It is better to delete unwanted stuff from other sites.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

To improve speed of your computer delete stuff from C drive. It is better to delete unwanted stuff from other sites.

Other sites?? You mean other drives too? I am deleting it from C. But I want to know about other drives too. How much that can help.

But I want to know about other drives too. How much that can help.

Other drives do not matter a lot. Its only C drive. Just free the space from C drive.
If you have available space in other two drive, you don't have to delete anything, just move the files you want. Keep your C drive free. Even if you want to install software, make sure you install them on drive D so that your C drive is free and have lots of space. Computer need space to work fast. You might increase RAM if you want more speed. Computer search for scratch memory once RAM is low on C drive. Hence increasing RAM will resolve the issue and you don't have to move anything from the C drive. Also defragmenting the hard disk will speed up the computer. Good Luck :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
After deletion, you also need de- fragment of the data viz: rearrange. In Repairs and Maintenance option of control panel, you get this facility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you have available space in other two drive, you don't have to delete anything, just move the files you want. Keep your C drive free. Even if you want to install software, make sure you install them on drive D so that your C drive is free and have lots of space. Computer need space to work fast. You might increase RAM if you want more speed. Computer search for scratch memory once RAM is low on C drive. Hence increasing RAM will resolve the issue and you don't have to move anything from the C drive. Also defragmenting the hard disk will speed up the computer. Good Luck :)

I am not in the favor of buying a new RAM for that purpose. My laptop is already more than 3 years old and I just got a new one 2 months back. So, I am really not in the mood to spend again. But thanks for your inputs.
Yes. Deleting the stuff from C drive is the best to improve the speed of your computer. As most of the computer operation depends up on C drive only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes. Deleting the stuff from C drive is the best to improve the speed of your computer. As most of the computer operation depends up on C drive only

That's what I too feel. A computer runs mostly on C and not on other drives. I have really a lot of stuff on C and hope to get rid of it as early as possible.
Woooooooooow two laptops, you must be a busy man. Yes, keep the C drive free. That will do the needful. Don't forget to defragment your harddisk time to time. Cheers :cheer:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
If you feel there is alot of stuff in the c drive and you cannot delete the stuff then get DVD CD's and write that stuff on the CD's. Therefore, whenever you need you can play the cd

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.