Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Greed and Selfishness both are responsible for corruption
A strong desire for more wealth, possessions, and power than a man actually needs is greed. The dividing line between greed and need is very thin.
Greed breeds corruption.

Corruption also arises because of increase need for occasions like marriage, birth, death and other ceremonies. Basic needs are easily satisfied but it takes lot of funds to build a house, higher education for children, expenditure on marriage and death. Austerity in social ceremonies and free education for all may curb corruption.

I believe in austerity. My heart weeps when i see the extravagance and grandeur spent on marriages. I know people going for big loans to celebrate marriages and end up in neck deep problems. In order to get a loan people resort to all sorts of unfair and corruptive ways. This is not necessary. They could have been avoided .
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
thanks, gulshan kumar ajmaniji, ramkumarji and others for your insight. i was feeling extremely letdown by corruption all around me. glad to know other people also share the same anguish and have analysed it to such a degree. lets take a pledge to cut down expenses in marriages and other functions.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Now a days everyone wants to be the best and want to show off about the things what they don't have and for that they need money and corruption takes place....if a person remains happy and satisfied then he will never desire for more money and will be away from corruption....
becoming more and more selfish
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.